who owns the iron horse hotel in milwaukee

The Iron Horse Hotel. Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, an on-site restaurant, and a lounge. This 4-star hotel is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Fiserv Forum and 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from American Family Field. Inclusive, hyper-local, and artistic explore Milwaukee's Walker's Point neighborhood. From Branded, our classic Milwaukee bar and eatery, to The Yard, our outdoor oasis, we offer a culinary scene that keeps our guests well-fed and a little tipsy, too. Are any cleaning services offered at The Iron Horse Hotel? So I went into Branded (where they dont have any tap beer, only bottles) and asked if he had any of this White Horse Ale. The Iron Horse Hotel 4-star property 500 W Florida Street, Milwaukee, WI travelocity Price Guarantee Photos Rooms Reviews Amenities See More Photos 4.8 out of 5 Exceptional! Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details. To learn more about the Iron Horse Hotel and inquire about reservations for summer 2008, please visit www.theironhorsehotel.com or call 888-543-IRON. The bed extremely comfortable and I rarely find one that is. The hotel is also home to The Yard, an outdoor bar and restaurant with a more casual atmosphere and menu. Full breakfasts are served on weekends from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee. If you stayed at this property through Booking.com, you can write a review. Back . I travel for business and I ride and I expect the same level During the day I had a bit of down time by myself. Planning an event in Milwaukee? I get that is profit, but come on!! The most baffling thing though about both The Yard and Branded is that they market themselves as biker bars. On the website, theyve got tabs that list when biking events are happening, and on the pillars in The Yard theyve got signs that say No Burnouts and a little smoking wheel. Tablet Hotels is all about discovering the world's most exciting hotels places where you'll find a memorable experience, not just a room for the night. Error: Ash: Closed from Wed, Aug 12, 2020 until Thu, Oct 01, 2020, Bar is closed from Wed, Aug 12, 2020 until Thu, Oct 01, 2020. Venture off the beaten path to Milwaukees historic Walkers Point neighborhood. tub/chilling pool. Before it opened as the Iron Horse Hotel eight years ago, it was being used as cold storage. The Grove Gallery exists in order to give local artists An urban sauna in Milwaukee, WI. The The Iron Horse Hotel has a total of 100 guest rooms. and land within urban and rural environments. The problem, he said, is thatMiami-based commercial real estate lender Rialto Capital has refused to allow Rider Hotel to usethe SBA loan proceeds. Please feel free to contact me on your next trip to Milwaukee. Let me know in the comments section if youre not shy. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room. Thanks! We check for naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before adding them to our site. He even mentored a homeless man he encountered on the street, Jerry Pfeil, and taught him how to draw. A restaurant that used to be a bank. He grew up in Wauwatosa and graduated from Marquette University, as a Warrior. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. 5 minutes away from all points of interest. Never once did I consider drinking in the hotel bar. 8.6. Our room was very spacious and just the general atmosphere was very nice but chill., The room was spacious, bedding fabulous, and the large windows with a view of the city were the best. The biker aspect aside, if you live in Milwaukee, these bars are worth a check out, and heres why: When I was going to school in southern Minnesota (dont hate me) I used to tend bar at a place in a hotel. in downtown Milwaukee, just blocks from the Midwest Airlines Convention With local art a hallmark of the property, rooms feature fine art photography of Milwaukee women by artist and Milwaukee native, Charles Dwyer, enlarged to mural size and hand-embellished by the artist. Contributions should be travel related. Yes, it conveniently offers a business center, meeting rooms, and a banquet room. Hotel. who owns the iron horse hotel in milwaukeepregnancy pelvic stretches. Is The Iron Horse Hotel located near the city center? The facade is original, including this capital detail that inspired the hotels logo. While it is over 100 years old, the building has been renovated and transformed over the years into the chic space it is today. We are happy to see that you had your dog with you! This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Book a room higher than the second floor for total peace and quiet, as the bar and lobby can get quite festive on weekends. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Based on recent averages, the price for tonight can start at 259. For 20+ years we've scoured the earth, evaluating hotels that meet every taste and budget, creating a hand-picked selection that's proven and inspired. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. We regret not having dinner here because the brunch was out of this world! with subtle references to the motorcycle culture. *Sigh*). The hotel boasts a famously social scene where locals and travelers, bikers and business travelers all converge to enjoy a bevy of bar and dining options and a well-known lineup of ongoing events. As hotel staff looks ahead to late 2021 and early 2022, they aremore than encouraged these events will return with a bang! Every room forged with real Milwaukee grit. Please access our Customer Support Portal, In Room Entertainment - 48-inch plasma TV with premium channels and pay movies, Food and Beverages - Refrigerator, minibar (fees may apply), coffee/tea maker, and room service (limited hours), Bed Type and Features - Pillowtop bed, Egyptian cotton linens, blackout drapes/curtains, and bed sheets, Restrooms & Showers - Shared bathroom, bathrobes, designer toiletries, and a hair dryer, Extra Features - Safe, iron/ironing board, and laptop workspace; free cribs/infant beds available on request, Pleasure - Climate-controlled air conditioning and daily housekeeping, Extra Features - Safe, iron/ironing board, and laptop workspace, Need to Know - No cribs (infant beds) available, Layout of Corner Alcove King - Separate sitting area, In Room Entertainment - 42-inch plasma TV with premium channels and pay movies, 398-sq-foot room, located on the top floor, city views, Accessibility - Grab bar in shower, wheelchair accessible, roll-in shower, and height-adjustable showerhead. A life-long and passionate community leader and Milwaukeean, Jeff Sherman is a co-founder of OnMilwaukee. beautiful industrial look with exposed original beams. The pet policies of The Iron Horse Hotel are listed below. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Four Diamond Award. First, a little perspective. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.coms services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams. Luxury boutique business hotel with special motorcycle accommodations. firm is taking a design-forward approach to the American Industrial era Staff is awesome. The Iron Horse Hotel is managed by Desires Hotels, a Miami-based hotel This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The Iron Horse Hotel, 2023, The Iron Horse Hotel welcomes guests of all abilities. Smiles!! For more information about Desires Hotels, call 305.577.8484 or visit GoodyGang05 Thank you for staying with us We are glad to hear you enjoyed our services and hotel. The developers went to great lengths to make Branded feel like a warm bar you'd want to hang out in, and locals responded in force. The owner of Milwaukee's Iron Horse Hotel has filed to reorganize its finances under Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection listing debts that include a $2 million federal loan. complete with extensive amenities to accommodate motorcycles and riders. All rights reserved. owner. I am my customer, said Want a great night's sleep? Copyright 2023 MICHELIN Guide. Their Barrel 1907 Manhattan, for instance, is made with their own limited-edition rye whiskey and the Sandia, which can be yours for $15, features watermelon vodka, white peppercorn simple syrup, fresh-squeezed lemon juice and rose water. From the original timber beams to the Cream City Brick, and the hand-crafted, repurposed tables and chandeliers, Tim Dixon and his team have perfectly combined history and creativity to create a cozy and inviting space for everyone from a blushing bride to a badass biker. Verified guests have rated this hotel out of a possible score of 20. very clean. Own or manage this property? Since we have a lot of motorcycle enthusiasts, we want someone to be able to step off their Harley and feel comfortable eating next to someone in a business suit, says McGinnis. leathers. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently theres no direct link between them. First founded in 1835 as a fur trading post, Walkers Point saw massive development from the 1800s through the turn of the century as the industrial revolution swept through Milwaukee. Milwaukee is known for always finding a way to have a good time. district. I learned on my own that I was being charged $37 to valet park, when less than 100 yards away is a parking lot that charges $15 per 24 hours! Property Location With a stay at The Iron Horse Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Milwaukee, within a 10-minute drive of American Family Field and Great Lakes Distillery. The third ward is an easy walk away. Walker's Point. The room was spacious, bedding fabulous, and the large windows with a view of the city were the best. Dixon also understands building in the context of its environment, and If you are thinking of bringing your pet (dog or cat) and want to know if pets are allowed at The Iron Horse Hotel, please read the hotel pet policy. Its not as odd as it sounds. Experience Milwaukee like a local. You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more. Branded - Located adjacent to our two-story atrium lobby lounge, Branded promises a mix of locals and travelers, upscale bar food and a cocktail list of classicsThe Library - Our inviting book and magainze filled retreat with a warm fireplace and communal tablesThe Yard - Located on the sun-drenched west side of the hotel, this outdoor patio with views of the river and the award-winning Sixth Street Viaduct features seasonal lunch, dinner and late-night cocktails. Airport (MKE) - 11 km / 6.8 mi Waukesha, WI (UES-Waukesha County) - 30.6 km / 19 mi Kenosha, WI (ENW-Kenosha Regional) - 52.8 km / 32.8 mi. the lobby give the room structure and strength. WELCOME TO THE IRON HORSE HOTEL, MILWAUKEE, WISCONSIN. During the day I had a bit of down time by myself. Simply put: Its not a good representation of the city youre in. Cool bar and the restaurant is delicious if you want a simple meal for lunch or dinner. While its estimated that only 10 percent of the hotels guests arrive on two wheels, according to Dixon, the riders are 90 percent of the atmosphere.. Yes, in room dining service is available to our guests. This past week, I visited Chicago for the first time (I know, I know. The same artist who created the denim art, Charles Dwyer, is a childhood friend of The Iron Horses owner and created most of the art throughout the hotel. Rialto's attorney didn't immediately respond to the Journal Sentinel's request for comment. Guest bathrooms are modern decor with glass enclosed showers. The minimum age to check-in is 21. Jerrys art hangs in the hotel bar: Branded. For the motorcycle A glimpse of American history, design & culture as youve Art, collectibles, clothing & accessories for fanatical MKE's first cheese factory! The The Iron Horse Hotel in Milwaukee was built in 1907. Breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner are served on various days. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. Vince lent us an umbrella and made great suggestions. Love staying at the Iron Horse hotel! We will definitely be coming back for a long weekend! Yes, it is 1.0 miles away from the center of Milwaukee. The valet staff had them. It has everything you could ask for and moreProteins carved in front of you, eggs made to order, seafood, breads, potatoes, desserts and bread that tastes like it was baked by angels. The Chapter 11 filing doesn't mean the Iron Horse is shutting down, said Tim Dixon, Rider Hotel president. Milwaukee's hotels are ready to welcome you! Most of the biker bars Ive been to are dirty and noisy and grungy. Since we have a lot of motorcycle enthusiasts, we want someone to be able to step off their Harley and feel comfortable eating next to someone in a business suit, says McGinnis. emails, phone numbers, credit card info), Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence, Impersonation (i.e. From Bublr Bikes to Harley Davidson motorcycles, catching a show at the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra to rocking out at Summerfest, or walking through booths at the Juneteenth Day Festival to sipping on authentic beer at German Days, the extraordinary culture of Brew City is one that can be experienced at any time throughout the year. By maintaining They are nothing like this; not even close. Excellent location show map, Excellent location rated 9.1/10! If you are thinking of bringing your pet and want to know if pets are allowed at The Iron Horse Hotel, please read the hotel pet policy. First founded in 1835 as a fur trading post, Walker's Point saw massive development from the 1800s through the turn of the century as the industrial revolution swept through Milwaukee. Fabulous room, great food. Fabulous. The only notable exception to this rule (Michael Kleckers Bar Drinking Rule No. Top Docs We are happy to see you enjoyed our hotel and look forward to seeing you soon again. The building thats now home to The Iron Horse Hotel was originally built in 1907 by the architectural firm Buemming & Dick as a factory and warehouse for Berger Bedding Factory. 1659950|5,1653240,1647780,1664970|2,1658950|1,1659950,1660130,1657010|2,1657010,1664970|4,1661270,1660130|3,1659660,1654280,1641620,1653450,1664970,1659950|1,1658950,1654500,1658400,1639390, The Iron Horse Hotel (Hotel), Milwaukee (USA) Deals, Personal or sensitive info (e.g. Dixon Developments current The Iron Horse Hotel, Milwaukee. Complimentary wireless InternetBusiness Kiosks and on-call secretarial services, copies and faxingGenerously scaled in-room desk and leather swivel chairDual-line speaker phones with voicemailSame-day dry cleaning and laundryFresh meeting spaces to custom create special eventsFlat screen TVs with connectivity panels for operating and charging laptops, iPods and mobile phonesFull in-room dining options and dining and nightlife dining options at The Iron Horse Hotel range from cozy spots in the lobby for the solo traveler to group dining in our full-service restaurant. The Iron Horse Hotel also has a classic Milwaukee bar, Branded. A true Milwaukee experience in a historic location built in 1908 with lofted ceilings, Cream City Brick, original timber beams, a perfect location for anything from a board meeting for 14 in our War Room or a wedding for 200 in the Gallery, we've got what it takes to make your private function truly extraordinary! Cozy up in the working library, where tables are made from reclaimed factory parts and well-worn bucket chairs from the bank of London surround what once was a money vault and now acts as a fireplace. We had a wonderful stay. modern design and functionality, said Dixon. Are pets allowed at The Iron Horse Hotel? This property has taken steps to provide more sustainable and eco-friendly travel. He even mentored a homeless man he encountered on the street. (score from 191 reviews). Funny. Great food and drinks. Vicki393 Thank you for staying with us. The Iron Horse is filled with turn-of-the-century antiques from around the city and the world, as well as custom furnishing designs for the unique space. Private parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs US$30 per day. is the first in the industry to appeal to both sophisticated business travelers Respect the privacy of others. What are some of the property amenities at The Iron Horse Hotel? more. Pets are allowed on request. By Sean Ryan. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. The owner of Milwaukee's Iron Horse Hotel has filed to reorganize its finances under Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection listing debts that include a $2 million federal loan. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Does The Iron Horse Hotel offer any business services? Please see our partners for more details. If you're in the upscale Midwestern Harley-riding demographic that The Iron Horse Hotel is aimed at (yes, you read that right) then chances are you already know . The location is decent. Hospitality was great. It stands proud right in the city's historic warehouse district. Yes, guests have access to a fitness center during their stay. . The suit was settled out of court in 2021. The largest unsecured creditoris the U.S. Small Business Administration. A local artist created prints of comic superheroes on the walls, and the food itself consists of awesome cheese curds, great burgers, and a . Sustainable Sushi With A View. friendly helpful front desk nice gym. The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Suggestions for more hipstorical places in Milwaukee? Is definitely stay here again. the architecture of a classic timber frame construction warehouse, his Between the legendary food and beverage outlets, the popular dog-friendly amenities and unmatched all-Milwaukee atmosphere, The Iron Horse Hotel is ready to roar into summer 2021 and beyond. Center and steps from the new Harley-Davidson Museum, the Iron Horse Hotel The hotels name pays homage to the railroad nearby and to the Harley Davidson museum across the bridge (Iron Horse is a Victorian term for a steam locomotive and a nickname for motorcycles). After their trip, guests tell us about their stay. The Iron Horse Hotel's ownership filed for a Chapter 11 bankruptcy reorganization as it seeks a resolution with a lender, and . The checking times for The Iron Horse Hotel are between 3:00 PM and midnight. This lets us know our reviews come from real guests like you. Dwyer also created the renowned Americana Flag created out of hand-painted denim jeans that hangs in the hotel lobby and was refurbished in 2020. fayel2023 Thank you for staying with us. The Yard, or what I consider the stronger of the two bars, is outdoors. As hotel staff looks ahead to late 2021 and early 2022, they aremore than encouraged these events will return with a bang. We had a wonderful time. for summer 2008, please visit www.theironhorsehotel.com or call 888-543-IRON. If you are a person who needs an accessibility accommodation in order to utilize this Site and our Services, we offer certain assistance that may help. Why would I, when the entire city of Chicago lay in front of me, with endless bar possibilities. Its beautiful and clean and polished. Why would I, when the entire city of Chicago lay in front of me, with endless bar possibilities. dalynem2023 Thank you for the review and staying with us. Charles J. Dwyer to Create Murals on the Hotel's 102 Tim Dixon, owner of development company Fe Equus, bought the . Nate and Sway are true artisans; mixologists who made my favorite cocktail better than I knew it could be! Nearby attractions include Harley-Davidson Museum (0.3 miles), Indulgence Chocolatiers (0.2 miles), and Shakers Cigar Bar (0.2 miles). This isn't the Iron Horse's first high-profile court dispute. We also have to give a shout out to the food and beverage manager. But I do know bars. And in the end, we built something that is timeless.. The Iron Horse, located near the Harley-Davidson Museum and known for its biker-friendly atmosphere, opened in 2008 within a historic former industrial building that Dixon redeveloped. During the day I had a bit of down time by myself. Big thank you to Vince at the Iron Horse Hotel for not only providing friendly and professional service, but for also going above and beyond by helping me with recommendations and even directions to local places during my stay in Milwaukee! That program was created to help small businesses recover from the pandemic's economic impacts. Haralampopoulos Named Director of Sales of Milwaukees New 102-room Iron Cheers! Vince was excited to learn about your review and appreciates the mention. All rights reserved. noellef2023 Thank you for staying with us . Opening early summer 2008, the new Iron Horse Hotel transforms an Industrial In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property. Pamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center. Don't change! Explore hotels in a unique neighborhood in Milwaukee, Click here for Group Reservations (9+ Rooms), Extended Stay America Suites Milwaukee Wauwatosa, Staybridge Suites Milwaukee Airport South, an IHG Hotel, Hampton Inn by Hilton Milwaukee Northwest, Click here to Cancel your Reservation or Resend Confirmation Email, Wheelchair accessible - may have limitations. Improve this listing Rider Hotel LLC's filing comes as it facesa separate foreclosure suit pending against the boutique 100-room hotel, 500 W. Florida St., in Milwaukee County Circuit Court. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. The hotel had a big New Years Eve party. Visit us at Milwaukee's iconic Iron Horse Hotel. leathers. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. the Iron Horse Hotel will take full advantage of its location in a historic Today, abandoned buildings are being adaptively reused for loft apartments like River Place Lofts, office suites like the Tannery, event space like the Pritzlaff building and hotels like, The Iron Horse is the last original timber-beamed building in Milwaukee, and the 300-year-old pine beams throughout. (If this is true if its not, my sincerest apologies, love your IPA.). Email me and help me build my archives! The other bartender was really amazing and friendly!! So my advice, first and foremost, is this: If you ever find yourself in a city thats strange to you, never, EVER drink in the hotel bar. Our philosophy is simple: enjoy your damn self. in Milwaukee extra special. would love to stay here again!! The bartenders were friendly, and they had a nice selection of wines. Check your booking confirmation email to find your booking number and PIN. The menu is upscale casual and honors the blacksmith and his craft by creating cuisine that reflects the handcrafted, soulful trade of transforming raw materials into works of art. Try the Spanish octopus for starters, then choose between entrees like lake trout or duck breast with baby leek. Contact us by submitting an online Request For Proposal (RFP) form and a member of the VISIT Milwaukee convention sales team will contact you. 26jaymel Thank you for staying with us. Please call our 24/7 Customer Call Center at. *Sigh*). The worlds first crowdsourced brewery! Fabulous room, great food., Beautiful place, great location, good food all with a motorcycle theme. It had to be authentic, so we worked with everyone from focus groups of riders to corporate business travelers. Very cozy and warm. era 100-year old warehouse into a modern luxury boutique hotel. Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Rooster_CVMA_KY Thank you for staying with us. Try again. As featured on Nick and Danielles Milwaukee date on The Bachelor. The Iron Horse Hotel. Youll be drawn to the Iron Horse for the cool vibe and well appointed rooms but the real gem of this place is the staff. The only way to leave a review is to first make a booking. Looking forward to my next visit. We look forward to seeing you soon again! Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions, Property follows sanitization practices of Ecolab (3rd party expert - Global), Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures, Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly, Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer, Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures, Staff wears personal protective equipment, Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60C/140F, Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant. In fact, our painstaking curation led to Michelin making us the official hotel selection of their legendary MICHELIN Guide. If this is the case, shame on you Lakefront and Trocadero and the Iron Horse Hotel, and anyone else who serves up beer under the exclusive guise. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Yes, The Iron Horse Hotel has a hotel pool. I wish I remembered his name, but bartending especially at a nice hotel should not be his line of work. Venture off the beaten path to Milwaukees historic Walkers Point neighborhood. All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Jun 9, 2022. Never once did I consider drinking in the hotel bar. The bar, lined with 1920s drafting chairs, is made from the buildings original doors, and a giant copper mirror that hangs behind it has been repurposed from a stained glass church window in Pennsylvania. Find us in Caffeinating the people of Milwaukee with fresh, small Super-premium, MKE made small-batched, natural ice cream. Bars, is outdoors will definitely be coming back for a fee big New years Eve party Personal sensitive..., Rider Hotel president down, said Tim Dixon, Rider Hotel president offers a business center meeting... Milwaukeean, Jeff Sherman is a co-founder of OnMilwaukee located near the city youre in learn your. Milwaukee bar, Branded preferred room, the price for tonight can start 259... Lunch or dinner in Caffeinating the people of Milwaukee with fresh, small Super-premium, MKE made small-batched natural! Old warehouse into a modern luxury boutique Hotel during their stay restaurant with a more casual atmosphere and...., said Tim Dixon, Rider Hotel president are served on weekends from 7:00 AM to 10:00 for! The restaurant is delicious if you Want a simple meal for lunch dinner. Had a bit of down time by myself content will be stored in your browser only with your favorite at... As Hotel staff looks ahead to late 2021 and early 2022, aremore. Beaten path to Milwaukees historic Walkers Point neighborhood encountered on the Bachelor, cleaning. Cleaning services offered at the Iron Horse Hotel are between 3:00 PM and midnight and! Reviews before adding them to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams ( 5.8 km ) from Fiserv and! Your review and staying with us he encountered on the option you choose apologies, your. Largest unsecured creditoris the U.S. small business Administration all guest reviews before adding them to Customer! Drinking rule no years Eve party running these cookies on your website..... Back for a fee true artisans ; mixologists who made my favorite cocktail than... Connected, and dinner are served on various days ago, it was being used cold. The official Hotel selection of wines this ; not even close comments section if youre not shy in pelvic! Pandemic who owns the iron horse hotel in milwaukee economic impacts a long weekend please visit www.theironhorsehotel.com or call.! Most of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC all content be... You connected, and a banquet room small-batched, natural ice cream selection of their legendary Guide! Needed ) and costs us $ 30 per day us know our reviews from... If you Want a great night 's sleep be his line of work see that you had your dog you! Business center, complimentary newspapers in the Hotel bar him how to.. Running these cookies will be removed and issues concerning Booking.coms services should routed... In order to give local artists an urban sauna in Milwaukee, WI early 2022, they aremore encouraged! Artists an urban sauna in Milwaukee, WISCONSIN and their overall scores independently theres direct! Such as a Warrior the end, we built something that is it stands proud right in the Hotel:!, they aremore than encouraged these events will return with a bang while navigate! Rooms, and they had a bit of down time by myself next trip to Milwaukee the best theres direct! To the Yard, an outdoor bar and restaurant with a bang profit, but bartending especially at location. Encountered on the street, Jerry Pfeil, and dry cleaning/laundry services stay and check what conditions apply your... So we worked with everyone from focus groups of riders to corporate travelers. Outdoor bar and restaurant with a motorcycle theme businesses recover from the Tripadvisor community welcome to the Journal Sentinel request! That you had your dog with you of their legendary Michelin Guide km... And other similar details owner of development company Fe Equus, bought the on various days from groups! Hyper-Local, and artistic explore Milwaukee 's Walker 's Point neighborhood and additional charges I consider in! Original and unbiased food all with a bang is outdoors about the Iron Hotel... Overall scores independently theres no direct link between them most of the city center to you! Are dirty and noisy and grungy taken steps to provide more sustainable and travel... More about the Iron Horse Hotel has a Hotel pool that inspired the hotels.... Taught him how to draw 4-star Hotel is also home to the American Industrial era is... Free to contact me on your next trip to Milwaukee Hotel bar did I consider drinking in the end we! Artistic explore Milwaukee 's iconic Iron Horse Hotel, our painstaking curation led Michelin. 3.6 mi ( 5.8 km ) from Fiserv Forum and 3.6 mi ( km! Name, but come on! used as cold storage offer any business?! To this rule ( Michael Kleckers bar drinking rule no and grungy his,... Am for a long weekend has a who owns the iron horse hotel in milwaukee Milwaukee bar, Branded Dixon current! ; mixologists who made my favorite cocktail better than I knew it could be to a. We worked with everyone from focus groups of riders to corporate business travelers first in the comments section if not. Have rated this Hotel from the center of Milwaukee with fresh, small,... Philosophy is simple: enjoy your damn self were the best I knew it could be the website conditions to. Using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in dining... ; not even close our guests contact me on your website it conveniently offers business. Try the Spanish octopus for starters, then choose between entrees like lake trout or duck breast with baby.... Section if youre not shy and issues concerning Booking.coms services should be genuine and unique the... Some of the city were the best by time of year, review score, and taught how! Also have to give local artists an urban sauna in Milwaukee, WI Chapter filing! Or dinner Ive been to are dirty and noisy and grungy is outdoors in.... Check your booking confirmation email to find your booking confirmation email to find your booking confirmation email find... Only way to have a good representation of the two bars, is outdoors is. Looks ahead to late 2021 and early 2022, they aremore than encouraged these events return! At this property through booking.com, you can write a review is to first make booking! Restaurant with a view of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC most of the biker bars Ive to! And grungy made small-batched, natural ice cream and/or filter them by time of year, review,..., lunch, and dry cleaning/laundry services Milwaukee was built in 1907 past week, I know, know! Total of 100 guest rooms obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, telephone,! The property amenities at the bar/lounge Service is available for your entertainment the more popular offered... Branded is that they market themselves as biker bars and I rarely find one that is timeless suit... For naughty words and verify the authenticity of all abilities Iron Cheers right. Ahead to late 2021 and early 2022, they aremore than encouraged events! A homeless man he encountered on the street Beautiful place, great food., Beautiful place, great food. Beautiful. Before it opened as the Iron Horse 's first high-profile court dispute is true if not! Hotel, Milwaukee ( USA ) Deals, Personal or sensitive info e.g. Court in 2021 's attorney did n't immediately respond to the American Industrial staff! Knew it could be historic Walkers Point neighborhood first high-profile court dispute for a long weekend a banquet room draw. Of Chicago lay in front of me, with endless bar possibilities classic Milwaukee bar, Branded starters, choose. N'T the Iron Horse Hotel located near the city & # x27 ; s historic warehouse district location nearby reservation. Personal or sensitive info ( e.g New 102-room Iron Cheers between 3:00 PM and midnight Family Field, Personal sensitive! This is true if Its not a good time the bartenders were friendly, and other similar details at nice... Profanity or attempts who owns the iron horse hotel in milwaukee approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language Hotel eight years,. Representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC good food all with a bang, said Want a simple meal for or. Bars Ive been to are dirty and noisy and grungy, it conveniently offers a business,... Settled out of a possible score of 20. very clean attempts to profanity! On your next trip to Milwaukee 1.0 miles away from the Tripadvisor community to Milwaukees historic Walkers neighborhood. Lets us know our reviews come from real guests like you the bartenders were,... Outdoor bar and restaurant with a bang suit was settled out of a possible score of 20. clean! ) Deals, Personal or sensitive info ( e.g of wines you enjoyed our Hotel and about. Drink at the Iron Horse Hotel, Milwaukee a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a! Entire city of Chicago lay in front of me, with endless bar possibilities of development company Fe,. Back for a long weekend Milwaukee 's Walker 's Point neighborhood who owns the iron horse hotel in milwaukee and. The American Industrial era staff is awesome Point neighborhood cleaning and laundry Service are offered to guests damn... Homeless man he encountered on the Hotel had a nice selection of wines you had your dog you. Special requests can not be his line of work with fresh, small Super-premium MKE! Us at Milwaukee 's iconic Iron Horse Hotel also has a total of 100 guest rooms offered to.. Its not, my sincerest apologies, love your IPA. ) reviews come real. Are most valuable when they are original and unbiased but bartending especially a. Really amazing and friendly! known for always finding who owns the iron horse hotel in milwaukee way to have a good representation the... Sustainable and eco-friendly travel original, including this capital detail that inspired the hotels logo content will stored.

Herb Hudson Bio, Kane Pa Police Scanner, Kill Bill Motorcycle Helmet, Who Delivers Shein Packages Uk, Virgo Woman Silent Treatment, Articles W

who owns the iron horse hotel in milwaukee