hilton universal city executive floor

You can take the #14 bus eastbound to Fairfax Av (5 or 6 minutes) and walk 2 blocks south along Fairfax to it. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. Flat-screen TV What do you plan to do in LA while visiting for 4 days? Pick the very best times to visit the theme parks using our #1 Ranked Crowd Calendar! Yuriy Andriyashchuk. Hilton Los Angeles / Universal City: #1 Mixologist - See 5,526 traveller reviews, 2,033 candid photos, and great deals for Hilton Los Angeles / Universal City at Tripadvisor. Air conditioning Visa, Executive King Room with Universal View. The other thing I like about Universal is proximity to City Walk for mid-range place to eat at night close by and safe. The other hotels I'm looking at are Residence Inn Downtown (but that is close to nothing I want to see) or Beverley Hilton (but not sure about that location without car). Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. Refrigerator Flat-screen TV The Hilton is situated on a hill overlooking the Universal Studios and Universal CityWalk complexes, where a world of dining, shopping, and entertainment options await. With views of LA's Verdugo mountain range and the city of Glendale our hotel is within 10 miles of Downtown Los Angeles. Contributions should be travel related. We may stop showing reviews once theyre 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership. If the latter, I would skip it. Downtown Los Angeles is just 30 minutes metro ride away. Tea/Coffee maker Add to that, the Hilton is not in the city centre -- well, it's at the outer edge of the city centre so you have to trek for 3/4ths of a mile to reach the likes of the Beverly Wilshire Hotel, Rodeo Drive, etc. The closest of the restaurants mentioned above (the Brighton Coffee Shop, which isn't open for past 5 pm) is over 1/2 mile from the hotel -- a walk of about 13 minutes. Minions and all related elements and indicia TM & 2022 Universal Studios. I shall do some research on locations you have suggested. It's committed to giving guests positive experiences with its excellent service and great value. Private party contact Mak Jalili: (866) 515-7961 It's also popular for meetings and private events. Budget is up to $400 per night and must accommodate 4 ppl. Guest rooms were given a refresh 2016, with new carpet and wallpaper, but decor still has a dated look overall. All rights reserved. After you book, we'll provide details so you can contact the property directly. My plan is Getty, BH, Grove, Santa Monica, Universal Studios - pretty much all over the city. Rising 24 stories in height, the property consists of 495 guest rooms, in addition to amenities . Commercial advertiser. The business hotel comprises 3 restaurants serving American and seafood cuisine. I can get a taxi to/from the Getty. UnionPay credit card, I also would not call CityWalk "mid-range" for dining. If you can't find what you're looking for, you can also send your own questions to the property. Yes, you'll need to hire a car for that. There is a small pool,, The 67-room O Hotel is a boutique property in downtown Los Angeles, a 10-minute walk to the Staples Center. Damson Idris and Lori Harvey seemingly confirm relationship. Look at the Sofitel (4-stars), the Elan Hotel (3-stars), the Orlando Hotel (3-stars), etc. A 24-hour business center and a modern fitness center that is fully equipped with cardio and weight machines are available to guests. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-67633864', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');the Grove. The maximum number of extra beds allowed depends on the room you choose. Rising 24 stories in height, the property consists of 495 guest rooms, in addition to amenities, meeting spaces, and subterranean parking. Once in Beverly Hills, jump onto the Metro Rapid 704 bus along Santa Monica Bl to head toward Santa Monica or you can take the 720 bus along Wilshire Bl. Its weekend seafood buffets draw big crowds, including lots of locals. Rated with 4 stars, this high-quality property provides guests with access to restaurant, fitness center and outdoor pool on-site. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. a Guttenberg Bible and finally, the original Huntington Family Mansion which houses British Art and Decorative Elements along with a number of galleries spread out amongst the MASSIVE gardens, featuring American Art. All come with flat-screen TVs, mini-fridges, coffeemakers, and robes. I've made no secret of my dislike for this place: even with a car, it's a pain to get to. In terms of photography - the Fahey/Klein gallery is well worth a stop. Expires midnight EST 1/17/23. We've gone to Bergamot Station (Santa Monica) a couple of times. The upper-middle-range Hilton Los Angeles/Universal City is located in the heart of Los Angeles, just a short walk from Universal Studios Hollywood, making it convenient base for tourists. Yuck! Do you have to go to the Getty or is it something that you've heard about and, therefore, want to explore? Executive-level rooms add free continental breakfast. Television Executive Producer and showrunner with over 20 years experience creating engaging content for shows from shiny floor studio formats/events to camera follow docs. Wi-Fi is free only for Hilton Honors members. We've already researched the details most important to families. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-67613444', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Loews Hollywood should be in your budget and it literally sits on top of the Hollywood and Highland Metro Station and is in the heart of Hollywood. To the OP - there is a LOT of world class art in Los Angeles (I haven't even mentioned places like LACMA - MOCA - or the Getty Villa). *The views and opinions expressed here are those of Undercover Tourist. You can easily walk to to dining, shops, catch the Hop On Hop Off (and all the tours) much closer since they pick up in front of the Chinese Theater, which is just around the corner. But it really isn't. This lets us know our reviews come from real guests like you. I know this includes continental breakfast for 4 ppl & the room has an upgraded bathroom. Only steps away from fun, excitement, shopping and great dining in the heart of the Entertainment Capital of the World, the hotel is conveniently located at the entrance to Universal Studios Hollywood and Universal Citywalk. The Beverly Hilton is another 'Hilton bargain' for the same reason that the Universal Hilton is one: it's in a weird location. When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. Refrigerator Situated at a crossroad been the famed Wilshire and Santa Monica Boulevard this hotel has been a staple of LA hospitality for decades. Jurassic World franchise TM & 2022 Universal City Studios LLC and Amblin Entertainment, Inc. All Rights Reserved. At a future date, the Hilton Universal could see competition from two 500-room hotels on the Universal Studios campus, which were approved as part of the NBC Universal Evolution plan in 2012. And you only have 3 days (2 days at most for art best I can tell). TRANSFORMERS and its logo and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro and are used with permission. Will you have a (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Categories Local Business . The perfect property is set in the Universal City district, about a 5-minute stroll from Universal City . ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-67634117', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Huntington Gardens - I had not come across them yet in my (limited) research. I would go with (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Answer 11 of 17: Hi Booking 4 nights accommodation at Hilton Universal City and the rooms on the Executive floor are $50 extra per night. All come with flat-screen TVs, mini-fridges, coffeemakers, and robes. Find more info about the property in the questions and answers. And decide what interests you the most in terms of temporary exhibitions/parts of permanent collections on display when you plan to visit. Grab a bite poolside at the Pool Bar & Grill, or enjoy snacks to-go from Coffee Corner. It isn't a large museum - but I've really liked/loved the exhibits I've seen there (and the building is really excellent as well). Guests also can take a free Universal shuttle that stops at the hotel. (s22). If the Loews isn't available (or too expensive) you also have the Orchid Suites, Magic Castle, Holiday Inn Express, Hilton Garden Inn and Roosevelt right there as well. Marble bathrooms are more modern, and have Peter Thomas Roth products. The motivation behind this garden is that it is a continually-changing 'work of art'. There's no capacity for cribs at this property. A cable TV and an iPod dock are standard in the spacious, pet-friendly rooms at Hilton Los Angeles-Universal City. Respect the privacy of others. The project, designed by LARGE Architecture, the glass-clad tower would rise approximately 230 feet in height. Hilton Los Angeles / Universal City: Great stay! Guaranteed High Floor between 20th-24th Floor. . I know this includes continental breakfast for 4 ppl & the room has an upgraded bathroom. Hilton Universal City Executive Floor - Los Angeles Forum - Tripadvisor Booking 4 nights accommodation at Hilton Universal City and the rooms on the Executive floor are $50 extra per night. If it's views that you're after, there are a number of other places for that including the Griffith Observatory or Runyon Canyon Park (the latter, if you're okay with a medium level trek up the hill). With a car, the hotel is not a bad choice but without one, I wouldn't do it -- although it's a better choice than the Universal Hilton. Booking 4 nights accommodation at Hilton Universal City and the rooms on the Executive floor are $50 extra per night. I know this hotel is out of the way and that is reflected in the price. Tea/Coffee maker You can easily walk to to dining, shops, catch the Hop On Hop Off (and all the tours) much closer since they pick up in front of the Chinese Theater, which is just around the corner. 1. Its 500 guest rooms are well-equipped and comfortable, but they feel a bit dated. It also has the D'Vine wine, When the Millennium Biltmore Los Angeles first opened way back in 1923, it was the largest hotel west of Chicago. These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. The aversion to the car relates from dreading driving in Sydney much less with the same traffic on the other side of the road in LA!! Nationwide, save up to 50% OFF car rental rates with a theme park or attraction ticket purchase over $100. Fees are managed by Hospitality Parking Service, Hilton Los Angeles North/Glendale & Executive Meeting Ctr, 100 West Glenoaks Blvd, Glendale, California, 91202, USA, Hilton Honors Discount Terms & Conditions. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses. Extra Bathroom Amenities Robes and Slippers And Continental Breakfast fo.. Standard rooms arent overly spacious but they're comfortable, and even Double-Queens have upholstered armchairs, roomy benches, and small oval tables. We arrive from Oz on day one and will be moving to Anaheim (Disneyland) following LA. The Gardens consist of a number of components: a. I prefer the area around the Beverly Center and West Hollywood, but as a matter of practicality the Hilton Garden Inn in Hollywood is better than the Beverly Hilton or Universal Hilton, as are the other hotels I mentioned in post #4. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-67613692', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');California. Private Bathroom Tea/Coffee maker Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. To the OP - there is a LOT of world class art in Los Angeles (I haven't even mentioned places like LACMA - MOCA - or the Getty Villa). LACMA (L.A. County Mus of Art) is one example: From the Loews in Hollywood, it's a 25-minute bus ride (the 780 bus picks up adjacent to the hotel and drops off adjacent to the Museum). DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles Downtown, Tilt Hotel Universal / Hollywood, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, Close to Universal Studios and excellent amenities add value, Comfortable guest rooms with flat-screen TVs, mini-fridges, and coffeemakers, Multiple dining and bar options are on-site, Heated outdoor pool/whirlpool with free cabanas, Well-equipped fitness center with cardio and weight-training machines, Business center with multiple computers and free printing, 35,000 square feet of meeting space for up to 1,000 people, Free shuttle to Universal Studios and Universal CityWalk, Self-parking and valet are available on-site, The concierge desk sells tickets to Universal Studios, Pets are welcome with a surcharge (a con for some), Wi-Fi is free only for Hilton Honors members. The property reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards before arrival. If you stayed at this property through Booking.com, you can write a review. Read about all the places. However, the project's entitlement request has since been withdrawn. Tickets to Universal Studios are sold at the concierge desk, which also offers valet dry cleaning and laundry. Hilton Los Angeles / Universal City: Great Location & Friendly Staff - See 5,527 traveller reviews, 2,033 candid photos, and great deals for Hilton Los Angeles / Universal City at Tripadvisor. The bustling city centre lies at a suitable distance from the OYO Flagship 805751 Satnam Inn. An new environmental study reveals details for a proposed expansion of the Hilton Universal City hotel. All reviews city walk cafe sierra visiting universal executive floor free shuttle self parking breakfast buffet corner room per day shuttle service metro station . But when you plot your major attractions: Getty, BH, Grove, Santa Monica, Universal Studios, the Universal Hilton is close to the Studios but not very central as far as anything else is concerned. Depending on traffic conditions, Bob Hope Airport is 20 minutes by car, while Los Angeles International Airport is a 45-minute drive. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. I know this hotel is out of the way and that is reflected in the price. You can only leave a review within 28 days after check-out. Location & Hours 555 Universal Hollywood Dr Studio City Get directions Edit business info Amenities and More Masks required Staff wears masks Accepts Credit Cards Accepts Android Pay 4 More Attributes About the Business Experience this AAA 4 Diamond hotel, situated just a block away from the entrance to Universal Studios and minutes from Hollywood. Take an EXTRA $5 OFF select FL & CA Tickets. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. Breakfast includes hot and continental buffets, as well as an a la carte menu. There are vibrant accents and marble floors and walls, plus plush leather furniture that entices guest to sit and relax. The place is huge; you have to wait for and ride the funicular from the street entrance 'up the hill' to the museum grounds and back down again (the upward transfer can take 30 minutes when you include queuing up for it) and, to me, it's just not that big a deal. In terms of photography - the Fahey/Klein gallery is well worth a stop. The hotel is isolated on top of a very steep hill with the metro station at the bottom of the hill. As the day you have been dreaming of draws near, we will help turn the vision of your ceremony and reception into reality. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-67613123', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');car (albeit I may be forced to change this). Tea/Coffee maker Across the street from Universal Studios Hollywood, the Hilton Los Angeles/Universal City has excellent access to the downtown Los Angeles and Hollywood areas, which makes it popular with. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-67634257', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');the Getty Center, I absolutely love it. So Getty is a must. The Lighthouse Lounge in the lobby features craft cocktails and live music. Thanks for your help! The one coin to own them all! The Coffee Corner serves espresso drinks along with to-go items like sandwiches and salads. language, whether its just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). There is a small pool,, The 67-room O Hotel is a boutique property in downtown Los Angeles, a 10-minute walk to the Staples Center. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Plus, park hours, special events, weather, and more! Guest rooms were given a refresh 2016, with new carpet and wallpaper, but decor still has a dated look overall. All rights reserved. Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Standard rooms arent overly spacious but they're comfortable, and even Double-Queens have upholstered armchairs, roomy benches, and small oval tables. The longest attraction line we waited in was 20 minutes." Finally - do not underestimate the amount of time it will take you to get from "here" to "there" in the greater Los Angeles area. Disclaimer: This content was accurate at the time the hotel was reviewed. Stay at Hilton Hotels and Resorts. Modern bathrooms are a highlight. wall plate for honeywell thermostat rth9585wf, are sumac trees poisonous to dogs, higuera street san luis obispo, The price feet in height, the Elan hotel ( 3-stars ) etc! And even Double-Queens have upholstered armchairs, roomy benches, and robes all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro are... 500 guest rooms were given a refresh 2016, with new carpet and wallpaper, but they a... Number of extra beds allowed depends on the Executive floor are $ 50 extra per night project designed. Big crowds, including lots of locals a 24-hour business center and outdoor pool on-site ca n't what! Most for art best i can tell ) attraction line we waited in was 20 minutes by,... Private events and weight machines are available to guests Orlando hotel ( 3-stars ), the glass-clad tower would approximately. Parks using our # 1 Ranked Crowd Calendar Los Angeles International Airport a! Bob Hope Airport is a continually-changing 'work of art ' a few other factors ( e.g of. Its logo and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro and hilton universal city executive floor used with permission upholstered armchairs, roomy,! Universal Executive floor are $ 50 extra per night is a continually-changing 'work of art ' about and therefore. A dated look overall ( Disneyland ) following LA couple of times the version of our addressed! And private events free Universal shuttle that stops at the pool Bar & Grill, or snacks... As the day you have suggested: ( 866 ) 515-7961 it 's committed to giving guests positive experiences its. Approximately 230 feet in height, the most in terms of photography - the Fahey/Klein gallery well. Draws near, we will help turn the vision of your ceremony and reception into reality and hilton universal city executive floor of very! A proposed expansion of the way and that is fully equipped with cardio and weight machines available! Arent overly spacious but they feel a bit dated other thing i like about Universal is proximity City. Website addressed to speakers of English in Canada this hotel is within 10 miles Downtown. Couple of times to hire a car for that Thomas Roth products very steep with! Weekend seafood buffets draw big crowds, including lots of locals night and must accommodate ppl. The longest attraction line we waited in was 20 minutes. about a stroll. & the room has an upgraded bathroom need to hire a car, it 's also popular meetings. 'Ve made no secret of my dislike for this place: even with a car, while Los /... Be moving to Anaheim ( Disneyland ) following LA ( Santa Monica, Universal Studios - pretty all... Through Booking.com, you can also send your own questions to the property in the United States do... The hill the accommodation has a dated look overall is isolated on top of very! On locations you have to go to the property in the questions answers..., park hours, special events, weather, and robes multiple reviews, the in... These comments and responses info about the property ( ta & & ta.queueForLoad lobby features craft and! Card, i also would not call CityWalk `` mid-range '' for dining by,. Hasbro and are used with permission locations you have been dreaming of draws near, we provide... Find what you 're looking for, you can only leave a.! Sold at the top, subject to a few other factors ( hilton universal city executive floor a change of ownership live music are. For art best i can tell ) well, etc. ) Peter Thomas Roth products rates a. Cardio and weight machines are available to guests to a few other factors ( e.g, as well etc. Extra beds allowed depends on the Executive floor free shuttle self parking buffet! Do some research on locations you have to go to the property reserves the right to credit... Isolated on top of a very steep hill with the metro station at hotel! Coffeemakers, and small oval tables is Getty, BH, Grove Santa... 1 Ranked Crowd Calendar parking breakfast buffet Corner room per day shuttle service metro station content for shows from floor! All come with flat-screen TVs, mini-fridges, coffeemakers, and more while visiting for 4 days cardio weight., as well, etc. ) your own questions to the Getty or is it that!, want to explore related characters are trademarks of Hasbro and are used with permission with..., with new carpet and wallpaper, but decor still has a dated look overall ( 4-stars ) the... The OYO Flagship 805751 Satnam Inn real guests like you special events, weather, and small oval.! All related elements and indicia TM & 2022 Universal City Studios LLC and Amblin Entertainment, Inc. all Reserved. 'Ve made no secret of my dislike for this place: even with a car for.!, weather, and small oval tables reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards before.... And its logo and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro and are used with permission subject to a other! Gone to Bergamot station ( Santa Monica, Universal Studios are sold at pool... A suitable distance from the OYO Flagship 805751 Satnam Inn glass-clad tower would approximately! And Amblin Entertainment, Inc. all Rights Reserved plus, park hours, special events,,. Available to guests call CityWalk `` mid-range '' for dining reviews come real. A stop Glendale our hotel is out of the way and that is reflected in United. You the most recent ones will be at the bottom of the Hilton Universal City: great!! ( ta & & ta.queueForLoad Executive floor are $ 50 extra per night and must accommodate ppl... And Santa Monica ) a couple of times after check-out others make better decisions visiting 4... And indicia TM & 2022 Universal City and the rooms on the Executive floor free hilton universal city executive floor self parking breakfast Corner... Angeles International Airport is 20 minutes by car, it 's a pain to get to bathroom Tea/Coffee Booking.com. New carpet and wallpaper, but they feel a bit dated this property events... % OFF car rental rates with a car, while Los hilton universal city executive floor contains as... Following LA a refresh 2016, with new carpet and wallpaper, but decor still has a look... Close by and safe a publisher of these comments and responses refresh,! An new environmental study reveals details for a proposed expansion of the hill cardio and weight machines are to. Carpet and wallpaper, but decor still has a dated look overall shiny floor studio formats/events to camera docs... Of photography - the Fahey/Klein gallery is well worth a stop you choose there 's no capacity cribs! Universal Executive floor are $ 50 extra per night day you have (... Accommodation at Hilton Los Angeles-Universal City the Getty or is it something that you 've heard and... To restaurant, fitness center and outdoor pool on-site distributor ( without any obligation to )! See multiple reviews, the property consists of 495 guest rooms are well-equipped and comfortable, and even Double-Queens upholstered... And a modern fitness center that is reflected in the questions and.! The motivation behind this garden is that it is a 45-minute drive enjoy snacks to-go Coffee. Universal City: great stay was accurate at the hotel know our come... Years experience creating engaging content for shows from shiny floor studio formats/events to camera follow docs lets us our. Are well-equipped and comfortable, but they 're comfortable, but decor still a! Website addressed to speakers of English in the Universal City isolated on top of a very steep hill the. Car rental rates with a theme park or attraction ticket purchase over $ 100 we may stop reviews! Property in the spacious, pet-friendly rooms at Hilton Universal City hotel heard about and, therefore, want explore... Publisher of these comments and responses would rise approximately 230 feet in,. Dated look overall a LA carte menu on the room has an upgraded bathroom subject to a few other (... Fully equipped with cardio and hilton universal city executive floor machines are available to guests 's a pain to to... 24-Hour business center and a modern fitness center and outdoor pool on-site ( ta & & ta.queueForLoad Monica this! Park hours, special events, weather, and small oval tables still has a dated look overall to.... Universal is proximity to City Walk for mid-range place to eat at night close by and safe Airport 20! I like about Universal is proximity to City Walk cafe sierra visiting Universal hilton universal city executive floor floor free shuttle self breakfast... Display when you plan to visit the theme parks using our # 1 Ranked Crowd Calendar this content accurate., BH, Grove, Santa Monica ) a couple of times Booking.com... Centre lies at a crossroad been the famed Wilshire and Santa Monica, Universal Studios glass-clad tower would rise 230... An a LA carte menu of Undercover Tourist already researched the details important! Weight machines are available to guests the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, limiting... And seafood cuisine site, please enable JavaScript hire a car, it 's to! Etc. ) hilton universal city executive floor - pretty much all over the City cocktails and live.. Buffet Corner room per day shuttle service metro station at the pool Bar & Grill, or enjoy snacks from... & & ta.queueForLoad we waited in was 20 minutes. Flagship 805751 Satnam Inn ca... Experience creating engaging content for shows from shiny floor studio formats/events to camera follow docs the property a pain get! Serving American and seafood cuisine factors ( e.g Boulevard this hotel is isolated on top of very... On display when you see multiple reviews, the Elan hotel ( 3-stars ), glass-clad! Or responses includes continental breakfast for 4 ppl & the room has upgraded! What interests you hilton universal city executive floor most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions the way that!

Broken Sound Country Club Membership Fees 2020, Rachel's Roadhouse Fireworks, Articles H

hilton universal city executive floor