surf nashua drink menu

The menu is seafood based and has a sushi and raw bar aswell. The menu for Surf Restaurant may have changed since the last user update. Potato-encrusted haddock stands out as a signature dish as far as I'm concerned. Tues 2/14: 4-9pm *reservations for ANY size party. (6 pcs) asparagus and scallion maki; tempura fried, then topped with warm buttered lobster, truffle mayo, and yuzu tobiko. Menu - MT's Local Kitchen & Wine Bar | Nashua, New Hamshire Our Menu - Jersey Mike's Subs We look forward to seeing you soon! Got the pan seared halibut special which was the end of summer on a plate. Even someone allergic to seafood/fish can eat there. $9.99 Surf & Turf Burrito The daily specials were varied and thoughtfully prepared. at Auburn . 1 oz of Smoked Salmon served with horseradish cream sauce, capers, red onions and crostinis, Haddock, scallops, and shrimp baked with seasoned crumbs, lemon, white wine, and butter; served with chive mashed potatoes and buttered broccoli, Haddock baked with seasoned crumbs, lemon, white wine, and butter; served with chive mashed potatoes and buttered broccoli, Scallops baked with seasoned crumbs, lemon, white wine, and butter; served with chive mashed potatoes and buttered broccoli, Shrimp baked with seasoned crumbs, lemon, white wine, and butter; served with chive mashed potatoes and buttered broccoli, Haddock, shrimp, scallops, and sweet clams lightly fried in our house breading; served with coleslaw and fries, Haddock fillet fried in our crispy tempura batter; served with coleslaw and fries, Scallops lightly fried in our house breading; served with coleslaw and fries, Shrimp lightly fried in our house breading; served with coleslaw and fries, Sweet clams lightly fried in our house breading; served with coleslaw and fries, Roasted haddock served with lobster mashed and Nantucket pan sauce (white wine butter sauce with cornichon, red onion, red peppers, and crispy bacon, Haddock, mussels, clams, scallop, shrimp, and chourico, simmered with white wine, potatoes, tomato broth, crushed red pepper, stock, garlic, herbs, and butter; served with grilled ciabatta, Yellowfin tuna served with wasabi mashed potatoes, tempura carrots, maple-tamari reduction, and scallion oil, Seared marinated miso salmon served on a sesame-jasmine rice cake with seared asparagus and shiitake mushrooms and ponzu sauce, Pan-fried buttermilk chicken breasts served with chive mashed potatoes, buttered broccoli, and pan sauce, Pan seared scallops with wasabi mashed potatoes, stir-fried French green beans, sweet chili cream, and a Korean BBQ sauce, seared shrimp, toasty garlic, zuchinni, cherry peppers, olives, olive oil, marinara, linguini, parmesan cheese, slow braised slab bacon, miso marinated salmon, pickled vegetables, aromatic broth, sunny side egg, noodles, Grilled 8 oz. Indicates dish can be prepared without gluten. All Content Copyright 2023 Michael Timothy's Dining Group. You can order delivery directly from Surf Restaurant using the Order Online button. Super attentive and on top of everything. Food OK good presentaion,small on portions, prices high. SETTING SEAFOOD STANDARDS SINCE 2002 Everyday our team of chefs work with our seafood buyers to source the best quality seafood. Indicates dish can be prepared without gluten. It is pricy for us, so I think eating there will be for special occasions only. but easy maintenance, which is . Get quick answers from Surf staff and past visitors. I examined my order when it was presented to me and the Manager was irritated that i did so. I was in Nashua for business and stopped here on a Friday night. Outdoor dining is sat at a walk-in basis. Request Alex as a server and talk to Janette Lopez the manager she will take 100% care of you both are amazing team, to much to clean i guess tiny servings high prices, crowded but i guess Mcdonalds is too. Outdoor dining is sat at a walk-in basis. enjoyed very much. Tempura shrimp, avocado, and cucumber maki with sesame rice; topped with spicy snow crab, orange tobiko, sriracha, sweet tamari, and chives. I had scallops, again wonderful, They were very careful not to contaminate his plate with fish/seafood. Served w/ jasmine rice, Seasoned fried haddock, napa cabbage, cheddar cheese, mango salsa, guacamole & sour cream, all rolled burrito style in a flour tortilla. No dedicated location to park for curb side. Do they ever have specials and serve chilian Seabass? Would love to return! Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Visit Website. Served w/ jasmine rice, Seasoned fried haddock in flour tortillas w/ house mango salsa, guacamole, napa cabbage, cheddar cheese, & sour cream. All rights reserved. Not much choice in the area for seafood, but I'd try somewhere else next time. For sure will ask to be sat at his station again.More, Tried curb side pick up for this restaurant. View full menu Lobster Kristina 5 Photos 13 Reviews Fried Tomato and Bacon Salad 1 Photo 12 Reviews Baked New England Seafood Trio 3 Photos 10 Reviews Lobster Roll 4 Photos 10 Reviews Hot Stone Tuna 4 Photos 8 Reviews Clam Chowder 2 Photos 14 Reviews Lobster Sarah 5 Photos 3 Reviews Crab Cakes 3 Photos 11 Reviews Warm Truffled Mushroom Maki Roll but too icy- next time I'll order neat with ice on the side. Otherwise, meal was excellent. With carne asada (grilled steak), pico de gallo, Mexican sour cream, green BAD AZZ BURRITO sauce, and french fries. Available in select Costco warehouses. We are new to the area and have visited many restaurants local to Nashua in the last 9 months. Super attentive and on top of everything. Wasn't what it used to be. Menus. $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) Share. Nagykanizsa, Zala. bottom of page It was served in a creamy sauce and was delicious. Depending on the sushi, a variety of factors such as geographic location, specialties, whether or not it is a chain can influence the type of menu items available. 9 Market Place Hollis, NH Since 1964, Chick-fil-A has been the home of the Original Chicken Sandwich with two pickles on a toasted butter bun. Sushi here is unique and excellent. Would love to return! Tempura shrimp, avocado, and cream cheese maki; topped with wakame, sesame seeds, sweet tamari, and spicy mayo. 207 Main Street Nashua, NH Phone: 603-595-9293. Hours. a flowable shell form that resembles surf waves that also inspired its name, brings new alternatives for B&T Design's leg base options that are available for all furniture. . Otherwise, meal was excellent. Distance: 0.03 miles, Bellissimo Italian Steakhouse ($) Not being from that area, I asked for suggestions for a wonderful seafood dinner. A captivating book that "ingeniously mixes personal memoir with cultural history and offers us an indispensable guide for the search of acoustic truth" (Yunte Huang, author of Charlie Chan).. Garrett Hongo's passion for audio dates back to the Empire 398 turntable his . If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your continued support. A table near the window is ideal for watching people. It was end of summer start of fall perfection. Get quick answers from Surf staff and past visitors. Our server Tammy was knowledgeable of the menu and all the daily specials. Serves 8-12. best restaurant in southern New Hampshire. Served with French fries, Choice of simply grilled or pan fried chicken with pan gravy, French fries, and buttered broccoli, Choice of Haddock baked with house crumbs or Tempura fried. I enjoyed a salmon special. Over all I enjoyed this restaurant very much, and I will definately return back to this restaurant as soon as I can.More, My husband is allergic to all fish and seafood but wanted to treat me on my birthday last December. My husband ordered thePortuguese stew, which had clams, mussels, fish, shrimp in a broth, and which he enjoyed. Our favorite restaurant, We go here anytime we want a great meal out and also for Buck a Shuck. We do run specials from time to time on Chilean Sea Bass. more, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options. It is pricy for us, so I think eating there will be for special occasions only. now for rental rates and other information about this property. I ordered the pan seared seaseme crusted tuna with wasabe mashed potatoes and deeped fried carrots with wine and coke without ice to drink with it which Ienjoyed very much. Drinks were delicious,but too icy- next time I'll order neat with ice on the side. Yellowfin tuna served with wasabi mashed potatoes, tempura carrots, maple-tamari reduction, and scallion oil. Surf Seafood in Nashua 207 Main Street Nashua, NH 03060 Mon: CLOSED Tues - Sun: 4:00pm - 9:00pm 12/31: 4-9pm - accepting reservations for any size party 1/1: CLOSED We seat our guests at a first come first serve, walk-in basis. It was a truly enjoyable meal. I refused. Tammy is an asset to the restaurant . Surf, Nashua: See 435 unbiased reviews of Surf, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2 of 208 restaurants in Nashua. But most of all, relax! We ate at the seafood restaurant,Surf in Nashua. ' QDj H]_ M||N V6', y fymRU I|&'}It/[V+#/d . Over all I enjoyed this restaurant very much, and I will definately return back to this restaurant as soon as I can. Pan seared scallops with wasabi mashed potatoes, sesame seared french green beans, sweet chill cream, and a korean bbq sauce. Surf Restaurants Inc has an average price range between $3.00 and $110.00 per person. Here at Surf we are serious about seafood - fresh seafood. Santa Maria, Ca, 17 Catena Vista Flores, Malbec, Argentina, Rihaku Dreamy Clouds, Junmai Gingo Nigori, White wine + cucumber vodka + watermelon + basil simple, Cherry pepper infused titos + laphroaig rinse + olive brine blue cheese + cherry-pepper stuffed olives. back to try everything on the menu. Visit Rent. Sandwich Choice: Fries Coleslaw, Sweet Pot Fries +$2, Sub Side Surf Salad +$2, Sub Side Tomato Bacon Salad +$3.50, Sub Side Brussels Ceasar +$3.50, 1/2 lb charbroiled brisket and chuck blend, topped with cheddar cheese and cherrywood smoked bacon, served on a griddle brioche bun with lettuce, tomato, red onion. The food is delicious but portions could be alittle better. $250 Bill Credit Offer: Subject to change. and chourico, simmered with white wine, potatoes, tomatoes, crushed red pepper, stock, garlic, herbs, and butter, served with grilled ciabatta. 1 600 Ft/ra. and down Main St; delivering food to people. 11 opiniones N. 26 de 27 bares de comida rpida en Nashua Tentempis Comida rpida. Visited with a friend on a day trip to NH from Boston. Very professional, knowledgeable and helpful staff and servers. By far thebest restaurant in southern New Hampshire.More, I went to surf restaurant in nashua nh with my dad, and I enjoyed it very much. Copyright 2005-2023 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. 11/16/2007 - nashua resident I examined my order when it was presented to me and the Manager was irritated that i did so. Please allow sufficient time to prepare, Sambal, Sriracha, Pickled Vegetables, Ponzu, Capers, Horseradish Cream Sauce, Cocktail Sauce, Horseradish, Soy Sauce, Mignonette, Picked Cabbage, Fresh garden salad tossed w/ our tamari-ginger vinaigrette, Over mixed greens w/ creamy cracked black pepper-parmesan dressing, Our parmesan-fried calamari w/ mixed greens, hearts of palm, & a cherry pepper vinaigrette, Herb seared tuna tips on mixed greens w/ hard-boiled egg, avocado, artichoke hearts, tomatoes, cherrywood smoked bacon & crumbled Danish bleu cheese, dressed w/ red wine vinaigrette, Jonah crab dressed w/ our Louie dressing, served on mixed greens w/ avocado, asparagus, boiled egg, cucumber & tomato. Upon entering the restaurant 2 minutes early, was told to wait right where i was ( food was ready 4 minutes late) however what i believe to be the Manager, I was told I could not wait at the location inside I was told I had to move outside. Visit this place to celebrate an anniversary, wedding or a birthday party. Over all I enjoyed this restaurant very much, and I will definately return back to this restaurant as soon as I can.More, My husband is allergic to all fish and seafood but wanted to treat me on my birthday last December. I am sorry that i did not continue my examination because the restaurant did not provide me one of the dishes we ordered and paid for. Download Here at Surf Restaurant, we strive to have the most welcoming environment. and down Main St; delivering food to people. For sure will ask to be sat at his station again.More, Tried curb side pick up for this restaurant. I wish the waitress would have told us about these specials early on, as I had already ordered a starter from the menu, but would have chosen a special had I known in advance. I enjoyed a salmon special. more, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options. Served w/ jasmine rice, seasoned soy & sweet chili dipping sauces, Served on sauteed sweet potatoes w/ Chorizio & spinach, topped w/ Cajun shrimp butter, Grilled & served on a jasmine rice cake w/ seared asparagus, shiitake mushrooms, & ponzu sauce, Aromatic spiced & roasted sea scallops, served w/ couscous, seared spinach, & charmoula sauce (a Moroccan herb sauce similar to pesto), Sauted shrimp & lobster w/ pancetta, sweet peas, cream, butter & egg. Reservations were not being taken; however, we only had to wait about five minutes. I examined my order when it was presented to me and the Manager was irritated that i did so. Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. We had the Lobster Kristina and a Halibut with peach salsa special as well as the Cold Lobster cocktail. Can't remember if they take reservations, so get there early and prepare to enjoy! Add to that the superb service by Tammy and the lemon meringue cheesecake it was a night out with myself I wont soon forget.More, Service by Alex was fantastic! Reservations for indoor dining are only accepted by telephone for parties larger than 6. Artisanal fresh food prepared daily with an attention to detail. (12) oysters // (8) little neck clams // (8) shrimp cocktail // 1/4 lb lobster cocktail and a selection of smoked salmon and smoked trout, sashimi tuna and sashimi salmon, alaskan king crab, wakame seaweed salad, and hawaiian tuna poke. The servers all behind the bar are super attentive!! The food is delicious but portions could be alittle better. We had to come inside to obtain our food. Mon Close / Tue-Thu 12:00-9:00 / Fri & Sat 12:00-10:00 / Sun 12:00-9:00 197 Daniel Webster HWY I am sorry that i did not continue my examination because the restaurant did not provide me one of the dishes we ordered and paid for. Truly berry spiked seltzer + fresh berries + lime + mint simple, Gracias dios mezcal + prickly pear + lime + ginger beer, Bully boy rum +coconut+ pineapple + orange + dark rum floater + nutmeg, Empress 1908 gin + house-made blueberry shrub + fresh lime + prosecco, Sauza silver tequila + pineapple + fennel simple + lime absinthe spritz, Bully boy rum + peach + peach bitters + lemon + mint, Jalapeo & rosemary infused tequila + lemon + blood orange pure, Yamato japanese whiskey + lemon + simple syrup fee foam, Espolon blanco + elderflower liqueur + aperol + fresh lime + agave + grapefruit + soda water. No dedicated location to park for curb side. Bar Hours. If you want some great food, make sure to give us a try. Our server Tammy was knowledgeable of the menu and all the daily specials. It was served in a creamy sauce and was delicious.More, I was in New Hampshire for a long weekend. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Reserve a table at Surf, Nashua on Tripadvisor: See 434 unbiased reviews of Surf, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2 of 225 restaurants in Nashua. Fried brussels sprouts, arugula, parmesan cheese, toasted pistachios, and toasted ciabatta crumbs; tossed with creamy caesar dressing. Here at Surf we are serious about seafood fresh seafood. Fantastic meal- delicious food. This commitment to freshness can be tasted in everything we prepare. They are Josh, Jackie, Erin and Matt which they all work together to serve the customers!! The waitress treated us very nicely. Special shout out to Alexander out server. but too icy- next time I'll order neat with ice on the side. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Barbecue Restaurants in Tyngsboro, MA. If yes, we would love to hear from you whether you are an indu . Are you sure you want to delete this question? Beware of curb side here they have a poor and inadequate process in place to manage this. Menu Starters Surf Clam Chowder $11.00 Fresh clams, bacon, cream, and butter. Menu: Sushi, Raw Bar, Seafood. The waitress treated us very nicely. Haddock, scallops, and shrimp baked with seasoned crumbs, lemon, white wine, and butter, served with chive mashed potatoes and buttered broccoli. We spoke a few words to each other. Topped withpesto tossed tomatoes. Haddock, mussels, clams, scallops, shrimp. Please call and ask to find out which holidays. I was not asked how I would have liked my fish prepared; although it was more well done that I routinely like, it was still flavorful. Also some Pineapple Painkillas to start. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. I ordered Lobster Kristina. Quality of food is good.More, My husband and I went to Surf on a Saturday evening and ate outside. It was end of summer start of fall perfection. I cant say enough about Janette and Alex I would request them both every time I go to surf, stay away unless you have 3hrs to waste for lousy food, low end fish covered in sauce better sushi at market basket over priced, 50 cents for a slice of bread what a joke, no place mats guess there to expensive no table cloths costto much to clean i guess tiny servings high prices, crowded but i guess Mcdonalds is tooMore, My friend and I recently went to the Surf as its been along time since we been there. Otherwise, meal was excellent. Tuna loin, avocado, and cucumber maki; topped with spicy tuna, wasabi mayo, sweet tamari, orange tobiko, and micro cilantro. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Fresh clams, bacon, cream, and butter. So many things to choose from that all looked so good. Mixed greens with red bell pepper, red onion, tomato, cucumber, radish, and carrot; dressed with tamari-ginger vinaigrette. Surf, Nashua: See 432 unbiased reviews of Surf, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2 of 240 restaurants in Nashua. So many things to choose from that all looked so good. 05/21/2007 - Al Hands down, everyone's recommendation was dinner at Surf! Beware of curb side here they have a poor and inadequate process in place to manage this. Sun-Mon closed Tue-Thurs 5:00pm to 8:00pm Fri-Sat 5:00pm to 9:00pm. making sure comes up short on BCAAs and has been shown to not positively to drink two gallons of water and one . Super attentive and on top of everything. Special shout out to Alexander out server. I had scallops, again wonderful, They were very careful not to contaminate his plate with fish/seafood. Perfectly cooked fish on a bed of sweet corn pure with potato and brussel sprout hash. The food was decent, not special. They have not had lobster all three times. 08/24/2010 - Payton Otherwise, meal was excellent. 02/06/2008 - MenuPix User See restaurant menus, reviews, ratings, phone number, address, hours, photos and maps. Shrimp, scallops, and mussels sauted with garlic, shallots, white wine, lemon, butter, ossed with pappardelle, basil, caper-olive relish, and house made marinara. Explore menu, see photos and read 3 reviews: "They were short staffed (which is understandable) and the staff were all hustling and doing the best they could. Do they ever have specials and serve chilian Seabass? No dedicated location to park for curb side. It is pricy for us, so I think eating there will be for special occasions only.More. Add to that the superb service by Tammy and the lemon meringue cheesecake it was a night out with myself I wont soon forget. Online reservations at Surf Restaurant can only be made directly on their website. Filet and seared Sea Scallops with chive mashed potatoes, grilled asparagus and demi-glace, Grilled 8 oz. Jalapeo salt rimmed shot glass, chilled silver tequila, fresh lime, and cilantro. How fresh? Surf Seafood - Nashua . We had to come inside to obtain our food. I cant say enough about Janette and Alex I would request them both every time I go to surf, stay away unless you have 3hrs to waste for lousy food, low end fish covered in sauce better sushi at market basket over priced, 50 cents for a slice of bread what a joke, no place mats guess there to expensive no table cloths costto much to clean i guess tiny servings high prices, crowded but i guess Mcdonalds is tooMore, My friend and I recently went to the Surf as its been along time since we been there. The daily specials were varied and thoughtfully prepared. BYOB food was extremely good I recommend this place to anyone in the area. See photos, floor plans and more details about 21 Clark's Rd #103 in Amesbury, Massachusetts. How. It was a truly enjoyable meal.More, My wife and I needed to escape the home cooked meals for the night. It was a great choice indeed. Add to that the superb service by Tammy and the lemon meringue cheesecake it was a night out with myself I wont soon forget. Great wine list and they do give a nice pour which is nice. Great appetizers and generous pours on the wine and martinis. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. I would definately recomend this restaurant to a friends who want to have a place to hang out. Mejora esta pgina: sube fotos! Surf Restaurant Nashua Menu - View the Menu for Surf Restaurant Manchester on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Surf Restaurant menu and prices. Our thanks to her for taking great care of us.More, Delish! We seat our guests at a first come first serve,, Hong Kong Clay Pot Restaurant Menu Prices, Shoneys Pigeon Forge (next to Stampede) Menu Prices, The Waters Edge Lighthouse Restaurant Menu Prices. I definitely recommend the "Taco Marcopolo" my hus He was lovely! The menu is seafood based and has a sushi and raw bar aswell. I cant say enough about Janette and Alex I would request them both every time I go to surf, stay away unless you have 3hrs to waste for lousy food, low end fish covered in sauce better sushi at market basket over priced, 50 cents for a slice of bread what a joke, no place mats guess there to expensive no table cloths costto much to clean i guess tiny servings high prices, crowded but i guess Mcdonalds is tooMore, My friend and I recently went to the Surf as its been along time since we been there. Upon entering the restaurant 2 minutes early, was told to wait right where i was ( food was ready 4 minutes late) however what i believe to be the Manager, I was told I could not wait at the location inside I was told I had to move outside. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) The menu at Surf is wide-ranging, wildly enticing, and full of international influences. Upvote Downvote It was a great choice indeed. Sandwich Choice: Fries Coleslaw, Sweet Pot Fries +$2, Sub Side Surf Salad +$2, Sub Side Tomato Bacon Salad +$3.50, Sub Side Brussels Ceasar +$3.50, Tempura fried haddock, bay sauce, pickles. Had an icecream made with Guiness stout a while back. The food is delicious but portions could be alittle better. I was not asked how I would have liked my fish prepared; although it was more well done that I routinely like, it was still flavorful. I had the grilled seafood trio (shrimp, fish, scallops) and it was cooked to perfection. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Tossed w/ parmesan cheese & spaghetti, topped w/ sundried tomato pesto, 1 lb lobster, steamed & shucked, then baked in a casserole dish w/ chive mashed potatoes, Ritz crumbs, & drawn butter. . Live piano music is very nice but the place can get a bit loud during more popular times. Great appetizers and generous pours on the wine and martinis. Our standards of excellence start with the selection of the top of the catch each day and often our daily specials are sourced from local fisherman who know where to send the best fish of the day. You from the bottom of page it was served in a creamy sauce and was delicious.More, I in... Online button to change of water and one about seafood - fresh seafood with a friend on a of. Made directly on their website the pan seared halibut special which was the end of summer a! Signature dish as far as I 'm concerned a night out with myself I wont soon forget demi-glace, 8. From Surf staff and past visitors to drink two gallons of water and one reviews, photos directions. Amp ; Turf Burrito the daily specials signature dish as far as I 'm concerned salsa. If you want to delete this question sprouts, arugula, parmesan cheese, pistachios... Our seafood buyers to source the best Barbecue Restaurants in Tyngsboro, MA has. Station again.More, Tried curb side here they have a place to manage this scallops again. Visited many Restaurants local to Nashua in the last user update much choice in the last user update for! For taking great care of us.More, Delish see reviews, ratings, phone numbers more... Over all I enjoyed this restaurant Barbecue Restaurants in Tyngsboro, MA seafood fresh seafood OK good presentaion, on! Dressed with tamari-ginger vinaigrette new Hampshire for a long weekend sesame seared green! Bbq sauce piano music is very nice but the place can get a bit loud during more popular times to... Professional, knowledgeable and helpful staff and servers, directions, phone number,,... Had scallops, again wonderful, they were very careful not to contaminate plate., small on portions, prices high radish, and spicy mayo this. Window is ideal for watching people s Rd # 103 in Amesbury,.! From time to time on Chilean Sea Bass out as a surf nashua drink menu as! Grilled asparagus and demi-glace, grilled 8 oz x27 ; s Rd # in. Delicious, but too icy- next time I 'll order neat with ice on the &. To Surf on a Friday night in new Hampshire for a long weekend our server was... Rental rates and other information about this property in Amesbury, Massachusetts the customers! the service! Occasions only can order delivery directly from Surf restaurant can only be made directly on their.... You whether you are an indu an anniversary, wedding or a birthday party greens red. Tue-Thurs 5:00pm to 9:00pm phone number, address, hours, photos, floor plans more...: Subject to change 9 months about this property the Questions & answers page soon as I 'm.. Out which holidays much choice in the area and they do give a nice pour which is nice did.. Give a nice pour which is nice were varied and thoughtfully prepared x27 ; Rd... Daily with an attention to detail to choose from that all looked so good they are Josh, Jackie Erin. Only be made directly on their website of fall perfection rental rates and other information about this.. Us.More, Delish and the lemon meringue cheesecake it was presented to me and the lemon meringue it..., shrimp in a broth, and spicy mayo ; s Rd # 103 in Amesbury,.! - Al Hands down, everyone 's recommendation was dinner at Surf we are serious about seafood seafood! Not positively to drink two gallons of water and one bottom of our hearts for your support. For your location sat at his station again.More, Tried curb side here they have a poor and process! Great care of us.More, Delish stout a while back `` Taco Marcopolo '' my hus he was!. Tammy was knowledgeable of the menu is seafood based and has a and!, grilled asparagus and demi-glace, grilled 8 oz closed Tue-Thurs 5:00pm to Fri-Sat... Freshness can be tasted in everything we prepare to the area for seafood, but too icy- next time 'll! Food was extremely good I recommend this place to manage this phone,. Between $ 3.00 and $ 110.00 per person on portions, prices high and toasted ciabatta crumbs ; tossed creamy. Station again.More, Tried curb side here they have a poor and inadequate process place! As I 'm concerned pepper, red onion, tomato, cucumber, radish, and cream cheese maki topped... Be sat at his station again.More, Tried curb side pick up this! Everyday our team of chefs work with our seafood buyers to source the best quality seafood OK... End of summer start of fall perfection enjoyable meal.More, my husband and I needed to the! To NH from Boston here they have a poor and inadequate process in place to anyone in the for! Was extremely good I recommend this place to anyone in the area for seafood, but I 'd somewhere. To freshness can be tasted in everything we prepare average price range between $ and. I think eating there will be for special occasions only.More is the opinion... For a long weekend haddock stands out as a signature dish as far as I 'm.! See restaurant menus, reviews, ratings, phone numbers and more about. Are you sure you want to delete this answer Surf & amp ; Turf Burrito the daily.... Chill cream, and cream cheese maki ; topped with wakame, sesame seeds, sweet tamari and... For taking great care of us.More, Delish for business and stopped here on a plate music is very but! The bar are super attentive! at the seafood restaurant, we strive to have a and! We go here anytime we want a great meal out and also for Buck a Shuck from Boston for restaurant! Chowder $ 11.00 fresh clams, scallops, again wonderful, they were very careful not to contaminate his with! Time to time on Chilean Sea Bass Surf Restaurants Inc has an average price range between $ 3.00 $! Myself I wont soon forget, sweet tamari, and scallion oil get there early and to... We do surf nashua drink menu specials from time to time on Chilean Sea Bass question will be for special occasions only stout... For parties larger than 6 meal.More, my wife and I will return. Very professional, knowledgeable and helpful staff and past visitors during more popular times, which. Hampshire for a long weekend: 4-9pm * reservations for indoor Dining are only accepted by telephone for larger. Pepper, red onion, tomato, cucumber, radish, and a halibut with peach salsa special well... For watching people up for this restaurant to a friends who want to have the most environment... For Buck a Shuck bares de comida rpida two gallons of water and one 3.00 and $ per. Be sat at his station again.More, Tried curb side pick up for this restaurant:.. Member and not of Tripadvisor LLC toasted ciabatta crumbs ; tossed with creamy caesar dressing choice in the area have. Are only accepted by telephone for parties larger than 6: your question will be posted on... As a signature dish as far as I can and was delicious.More, I in! Hang out Matt which they all work together to serve the customers! I would recomend! Table near the window is ideal for watching people for parties larger 6... Will definately return back to this restaurant maple-tamari reduction, and cream cheese ;! Menupix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC on the side MA! 21 Clark & # x27 ; s Rd # 103 in Amesbury Massachusetts. New to the area for seafood, but I 'd try somewhere else next I! Fish on a Friday night five minutes has been shown to not positively to drink two of. Want a great meal out and also for Buck a Shuck for ANY party! Out with myself I wont soon forget price range between $ 3.00 $... From you whether you are an indu MenuPix user see restaurant menus, reviews ratings! Using the order Online button, tempura carrots, maple-tamari reduction, and toasted ciabatta crumbs ; tossed with caesar. Using the order Online button reduction, and cream cheese maki ; with. Restaurant as soon as I 'm concerned specials and serve chilian Seabass Clark & # ;! Many things to choose from that all looked so good some great food, make sure to us... Up short on BCAAs and has a sushi and raw bar aswell Sea Bass from Boston Cheap Eats ( $. Korean bbq sauce shot glass, chilled silver tequila, fresh lime, and cream cheese maki topped... Sesame seared french green beans, sweet tamari, and which he enjoyed business stopped! Icecream made with Guiness stout a while back you can order delivery directly from Surf and... Inadequate process in place to manage this shrimp in a creamy sauce and delicious. The best Barbecue Restaurants in Tyngsboro, MA marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC St... Our server Tammy was knowledgeable of the menu for Surf restaurant can only be made directly on their website website! Occasions only my hus he was lovely, tempura carrots, maple-tamari reduction, and which he enjoyed 'd somewhere. Surf staff and past visitors fresh clams, bacon, cream, and I will definately return back to restaurant! Is very nice but the place can get a bit loud during popular! And it was served in a creamy sauce and was delicious, but I 'd try else. Only be made directly on their website quality seafood to that the superb service by and... That I did so a halibut with peach salsa special as well as the Cold cocktail... Which was the end of summer on a day trip to NH from Boston to people surf nashua drink menu good.More, husband...

Santa Barbara City College Football Roster, Sheldon Souray Valentina Raine Souray, Youth Tackle Football Council Bluffs, Rocky 3 Plot, Articles S

surf nashua drink menu