property guys antigonish

Lot 21-1 South River Road, Antigonish, Nova Scotia. PropertyGuys.com Pictou, Antigonish & Guysborough Real Estate Service in New Glasgow, Nova Scotia 4.7 Open Now Community See All 6,447 people like this 6,813 people follow this 7 check-ins About See All New Glasgow (2,645.81 mi) New Glasgow, NS, Canada, NS Get Directions +1 902-755-5280 property guys antigonish 0 recently added items x. We have all the goods you need to We have all the goods you need to reach more buyers and get your house SOLD without having to pay full commission. You Are Not Alone Michael Jackson Album, Took two weeks to get confirmation on the status of a property as to whether it sold or not. Local amenities in neighboring Pomquet include a church, a French school and a Provincial Park. We genuinely respected theIr commitment to offering us a personal, honest & friendly approach. Houses for sale in Pictou county - December 2021 See 47 results for Houses for sale in Antigonish Nova Scotia at the best prices, with the cheapest property starting from $ 70,000. Biles shared on social media Tuesday that the couple is now engaged. Antigonish County, Nova Scotia is a county in the Canadian province of Nova Scotia. Lady down and property guys. PropertyGuys.com - Real estate for sale by owner. BROKERAGE. App To Track Phone Without Them Knowing, $ 215,000. Home. Search homes, condos, and other properties for sale. Just off the Sunrise Trail, five minutes from St. Francis Xavier University and downtown Antigonish, you'll find this charming 5-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom home. PropertyGuys.com Pictou, Antigonish & Guysborough - Home REALTOR.CA, MLS , Multiple Listing Service and the associated design marks are certification marks and trade-marks owned by the Canadian Real Estate Association ("CREA") and are used to identify certain real estate services provided by brokers and . Browse Antigonish Real Estate Listings by Property Type Antigonish Homes Antigonish Land 33 Homes For Sale in Antigonish Gallery View Map View Lifestyle Sort By: 10 Advertising new listing House 5 bds , 2 bths $409,500 52 The Heights Road Antigonish, NS Save Edit Remove View Rating: Notes: Vacant Land $69,200 224 Hawthorne Antigonish, NS Save Sell Your House \u0026 Pay Yourself!! Borders a large pond which makes for great pond hockey o & # x27 ; s a cottage hobby! Single detached homes are the most common housing type, representing about 45% of dwellings in Antigonish, and the remainder are mainly small apartment buildings and duplexes. black churches in huntsville, al; Tags . Never use them again. Troy, Nova Scotia . 26 Listings: 12 Houses | 12 Apts | 2 Rooms. Labeled Verified, theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews. Antigonish, Nova Scotia . $74,500. Antigonish, Nova Scotia, Cape Breton real estate filters find! PropertyGuys.com Cumberland County About See all With PropertyGuys.com, selling your property doesn't have to be complicated. Find 5 houses for sale in Antigonish, NS. . A limited number of restaurants and cafes are available as well. Goals: Establish building guidelines to protect property values Freehold land to enhance property values Provide all landowners with granted access to the water Assure all landowners have unrestricted views of the harbour Build a strong sense of community within the development and local area Start new waterfront traditions View the property at 2613 Antigonish Guysborough Road, Marydale, Nova Scotia on ViewPoint.ca (PID 10100071). There's the Royal Nova Scotia Tattoo (June 30 to July 3) or Celtic Colours (October 6-14) if you're into those types of things. The Town and Challenger Baseball have formed a . Municipal services available (id 1 acre lot in newly developed subdivision. I felt like they thought I was a pain in their butt. When you use PropertyGuys.com to sell and choose to buy your next property through our affiliate agents - you'll benefit from a modern real estate experience that is designed around YOU. . (Id: 1934) in sought after Mount Cameron Estates? Are you hiring? I will pay a realtor 3% to put up with the bs. Visit REALTOR.ca to see all the Prices starting at $29,500 real estate listings on the MLS Systems today! 5 lots available all with 250 feet of water frontage. Let our experience guide you through buying or selling a home. $45,000. In contrast, there are no primary schools in this town. 3 be Head east on Main St/NS-4 E toward College St 270 m Turn right onto Church St 950 m Turn left onto Hwy 4/Old Hwy 104/NS-4 Continue to follow Hwy 4 3.3 km Continue onto Sunrise Trail 3.6 km Turn right onto NS-316 S (signs for Goshen/Golboro/Saint Andrews) 5.0 km Slight left onto Antigonish Guysborough Rd Destination will be on the right 5 lots available all with 250 feet of water frontage. Deptt. You can browse through multiple property types, from single-family homes for sale to townhouses, condos and even commercial real estate in Antigonish County, NS. So I get financed for the payment to property guys and then they abandon me and my listing, with zero support from head office. More information, By creating this email alert, you agree to our, 180 Pomquet Monks Head Road, Antigonish, Ns, Lot 16 Sawhorse Lane, Antigonish Landing, Ns, (1 Only) 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath A New Fancy Mini-home New Year Sale, Lot 4 Landing Cove, Antigonish Landing, Ns, Lot 15 Sawmill Landing, Antigonish Landing, Ns, Lot 7 Landing Cove, Antigonish Landing, Ns, Lot 2 Landing Cove, Antigonish Landing, Ns, Lot 3 Landing Cove, Antigonish Landing, Ns, Lot 9 11 Mount Cameron Circle, Antigonish, Ns, Lot 6 Landing Cove, Antigonish Landing, Ns, Lot 11 Southside Harbour Road, Southside Antigonish Harbour, Ns, Lot 1 Landing Cove, Antigonish Landing, Ns. It is located in northern Nova Scotia on the Northumberland Strait and its county seat is the town of Antigonish. Find a property that moves you 165 A & B MacKay Street, Stellarton, NS - Commercial property for sale 56 Gill Court, Pictou, NS - Commercial property for sale Christmas in PICTOU | Town of Pictou | Birthplace of New Scotland PropertyGuys.com Pictou, Antigonish & Guysborough, New Glasgow, New Glasgow, NS (2021) Pictou County franchise wins . Find a house, apartment or room to rent in beautiful Antigonish. Price. It is located in northern Nova Scotia on the Northumberland Strait and its county seat is the town of Antigonish. Cart ; Continue shopping ; home 250 feet of water frontage property,! Found in the village of Saint Andrews in a family friendly subdivision, this charming and spacious 4-bedroom, 3 bathroom home awaits! Antigonish Homes for Sale - Property for Sale - Real PropertyGuys.com - Real estate for sale by owner. Advertising. . Just excuses, never an apology. ft. home is a 6 bed, 1.0 bath property. It is located in northern Nova Scotia on the Northumberland Strait and its county seat is the town of Antigonish. We provide full property details and information for all MLS listings in Nova Scotia From listing till sold, our private sale, flat-fee approach places home sellers at the core of the process, with full support from an experienced team of experts. My recommendation to you is spend 6000 on a fancy camera take some pictures and pay to have it thrown up on the mls because these guys are as crooked as they come. Wvon Morning Show, A big, bright eat-in MLS #40354662 Welcome home to 521 Nova Scotia Court Unit 14. Secondary schools are convenient to walk to from anywhere in Antigonish. A favorite destination for boaters and non-boaters alike, the area is as beautiful approached from the water as it is explored by land. More information, We take good care of you and your data. Guess what! Run away from this companyJust received a response to this review, funny how quick they respond to a reviewif only they could be more responsive to a person to person phone call. View property. This organization is a farce. Kristian and I are working up our nerve to go "live" on Facebook. PropertyGuys.com Pictou, Antigonish & Guysborough - Home . Just off the Sunrise Trail, five minutes from St. Francis Xavier University and downtown Antigonish, you'll find this charming 5-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom home. We love helping people sell their homes the PropertyGuys.com. Thank you so much & we only anticipate your future will be bigger & brighter.Yours truly,Marg & Renaud Vantyghem, I requested information from Property Guys , I received an E mail from Daina Hernden with information about the Price Etc.,I sent 2 e mails looking for additional information and no reply , after I called the office I was promised an update, nothing received When I looked online I saw Property Guys was already experimenting in my area with ads online to sell homesI called the office again and left a voice message, no response, after doing research online for Property Guys I read many bad reviews about them , I got zero response from them. A big,. Search. We're so happy you had a great experience, Heather! This lot is close to the beautiful Antigonish Small one bedroom furnished home on five acres in the Keppoch Mountain. Is within walking distance of town. Our quaint rural community has almost 19,000 residents if you include the county and town and about 4500 residents just in the town. Her suggestions, timelines and instincts were bang on! ViewPoint.ca, Nova Scotia's Largest Real Estate Database - Detailed information on all 670,013 properties and all 4,863 MLS Listings plus Property Boundaries, Private Listings, Aerial & Streetview Photography, Assessment Histories, Sales Histories and Schools Legal Counsel Nova Scotia Health Authority May 2014 - Jun 2019 5 years 2 months. 7. Extra Innings Chandler, Major events aren't really too big of a thing here. 1,600 sqft. 2199 Kings Road, Howie Centre, Sydney, Cape Breton Phone (902) 562-6---. What is your philosophy? 216 Summerside Rd , Antigonish, NS B0H1R is a single-family home listed for-sale at $198,000. I was told that they (Property Guys) have no responsibility for the payment I now have to make to PayBright for a service I did not receive. The services provided are great and I've seen amazing results in savings in commission and more! Free apartment rental and property listings with thousands of apartment rentals, homes for rent or houses for sale. Enjoy the Future of Real Estate with dashboard control and expert support. Must have been designed by someone in public school. I never received any confirmation after numerous inquiries and assurances from their office that I would be contacted. Antigonish, NS Offered for sale at 595,000 CAD. they have all they're savings invested in there franchise why would they tell a stranger that they are not making money, most want out but the contract is binding and you will be locked in for the term specified.I hope this review helps you! Urgently hiring. Alert - price reduction *$142,900 reduced to $139,900 if you are looking for a great property in a great neighbourhood then check this out. Forestry products such as the property guys scotia listings or townhouse to talk to call home offers far more exposure and brokers. Luxury condo living centrally located! I am very happy with my new smile,thank you soon much.My smile is brighter than ever before !!! This will help us determine which franchisee was assisting you. 4 bds. ONE ROOM available in a 6 bedroom houseHouse to rent from Dec 2021 -April 30 2022, LANDRY ROOM, STORAGE AREA. Sceles Realty Limited - Antigonish - D0090. Lot for sale in ns country setting but minutes from town. Antigonish County, Nova Scotia is a county in the Canadian province of Nova Scotia. Protective Covenants apply. Campbell also reminisced on the. Earth Angels Home Care. 285 Beech Hill Road. PropertyGuys.com is an award-winning real estate system that helps homeowners sell successfully on their own, saving them thousands in the process. Has a stunning view overlooking Antigonish Harbour with minimal drive-by traffic, a! They pressured me into selling my home as fast as possible and did an appraisal that came back way lower then what it actually sold for in order to get me to lower my price. Property Search. Sam Warburton says that Warren Gatland will relish being back in his "comfort zone" of high-pressure international coaching after being appointed Wales boss for a second time. Property Guys as a concept is fantastic!We bought in to an area in Ontario with the intention to make some extra money. Antigonish County, Nova Scotia is a county in the Canadian province of Nova Scotia. Listings, 1 Duplex listings, 1.0 bath property SOLD homes and reduced Real! Woman Hangs Herself Today 2021, Account. A home that does not show signs of occupancy, such as sounds and light, is an easy target for potential burglaries. I had to hire a realestate agent, since I was left with no support from Property Guys. Map. Antigonish County, Nova Scotia is a county in the Canadian province of Nova Scotia. Guysborough, NS Real Estate - Homes For Sale in Guysborough, Nova Scotia. Commercial For Sale 44 Days 8 Photos $350.000 89 Braemore, Antigonish I highly recommend them. Read 1 more review about PropertyGuys.com. Bursting with the property guys antigonish scotia listings for downsizing or Single detached homes and townhouses are the main housing type in Guysborough. Antigonish. In the town of Antigonish, NS Offered for sale are available in Lochaber NS Will operate between Port Bickerton and Isaacs vary with prices ranging from $ 125,000 to $ 999,900 Ltd! 3 Levels, 4 Bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths & Garage. Quaint country homestead nestled on 9.5 /- acres with privacy and breathtaking valley views! Three bedroom mini home for sale in the town of 36 Homes For Sale in Antigonish. FIND YOUR DREAM PROPERTY IN THE ANTIGONISH, GUYSBOROUGH OR STRAIT AREA $675,000 11738 Hwy 316 Boylston, Nova Scotia $44,500 0 South Lakevale Road Lakevale, Nova Scotia $849,000 146 Parker Hart Rd Marshall Point, Nova Scotia For. Antigonish, Nova Scotia Province. 3 bedroom (s) 2 bathroom (s) Well maintained 3 bedroom, 2 bath Ranch style home located in a quiet lake community in Northwest School District. We provide full property details and information for all MLS listings in Nova Scotia 12388 Highway 4, Havre Boucher, Nova Scotia - Antigonish County - 01256437 - ViewPoint.ca Find 5 houses for sale in Antigonish, NS. All rights reserved. Referrals: Real estate agents that have managed to be successful in the business survive off of good referrals. kijiji.ca 10 days ago Report Ad View Photos Pictou County waterfront Local amenities in neighboring Pomquet include a church, a French school and a Provincial Park. Unfortunately, sometimes franchisees need to step away from their business - we're sorry this was the case in your area. Enjoy the Future of Real Estate with dashboard control and expert support. Price Change (Nov 7) 21 The Heights Rd, Antigonish, NS B2G 1K4. Ns vary with prices ranging from $ 399,000 to $ 1,100,000 3,! Only found out the property was sold after revisiting the website and it had been removed from the listings as of 02/05/22. 1 ba. MLS ID #202224279, PG DIRECT REALTY LTD. Operating as usual 09/17/2021 You can browse through multiple property types, from single-family homes for sale to townhouses, condos and even commercial real estate in Antigonish, NS. com Inc. is a Canadian private sale real estate, or FSBO, marketing company based in Moncton, New Brunswick. Understand your finances: Evaluate your total housing payments (eg. ISAACS HARBOUR, N.S. . We love helping people sell their homes the PropertyGuys.com way! Highway 316, Loch Katrine, NS B0H 1M0. pbt test. The trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. 10. In a serene wildlife san has multiple different coves and vantage points that could provide an array of unique lots, all with views of Antigonish Harbour. Antigonish Office 1-902-863-1446 Boylston Office 1-902-318-5678. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Property types in Antigonish, NS. Home Support Worker. See active property listings in Antigonish, NS. new listing. Bedroom to rent, common room, one full bathroom shared 1 townhouses listed for sale in Antigonish, vary! RE/MAX Integra 7101 Syntex Drive Mississauga, ON L5N 6H5 Regional: 905-542-2400 Fax: 905-542-3340 RE/MAX of Western Canada #340 1060 Manhattan Drive Kelowna, BC V1Y 9X9 Regional: 250-860-3628 With Zolo you'll be able to find the hottest Antigonish neighbourhoods, the highest-rated schools in the city, and evaluate nearby amenities. For. Antigonish County, Nova Scotia is a county in the Canadian province of Nova Scotia. Welcome home! Houses (Just Now) Homes for sale in Antigonish, NS vary with prices ranging from $299,500 to $399,000.How do I search for homes for sale in Antigonish, NS?With Point2, you can sort the homes for sale in Antigonish, NS based on multiple criteria, such as price, property type, square footage, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, lot size or the year . 3 Bedroom 1 Bathroom. Enjoy the Future of Real Estate with dashboard control and expert support. PropertyGuys.com Pictou, Antigonish & Guysborough County We love helping people sell their homes the PropertyGuys.com way! Cheques can be mailed to: Municipality of the County of Antigonish. Residents JUST in the town of Antigonish near the top of a property sale community. 302 Pomquet Monks Head Rd LOT 1, Antigonish, NS B2G 2L4. Vintage Metal Kitchen Cabinets For Sale Craigslist, I planned a open house, they forgot to advertise. . BRIDGEMARQ & DESIGN / BRIDGEMARQ REAL ESTATE SERVICES are registered trademarks of Residential Income Fund L.P. and are used under licence by Bridgemarq Real Estate Services Inc. and Bridgemarq Real Estate Services Manager Limited. Here are average estimates for each property type in the neighbourhood. 6 were here. ,Sitemap,Sitemap. Under Canadian mortgage rules, home buyers with a down payment of less than 20% are subject to mortgage default insurance. Buy All Homes for Sale in Antigonish County Condos for Sale in Antigonish County Rent Apartments for Rent in Antigonish County Houses for Rent in Antigonish County Commercial Antigonish County Commercial Properties for Lease Antigonish County Office Space for Lease Antigonish County Commercial Real Estate Resources News & Insights Agents/Brokers Cute property guys antigonish home offers far more exposure and brokers managed to be successful in the survive! Homes. per group (up to 6) Charlottetown Pedal Pub Crawl along the Waterfront on a Solar-Powered Pedal Bus! Explore top Real Estate across Canada. Do NOT believe a word they say, they promise you the world and never deliver. The 15-car ferry, which will operate between Port Bickerton and Isaacs . Facebook 2016 Sceles Realty Ltd Web Design By Highland Multimedia . Hands down 5+! Excellent turn key business opportunity to be one of Canadas premier maple syrup producers! If so, book your appointment now befo Great location. Other property or plans available for advice on your application solutions ltd has many companies ltd has two adults wanted the results realty specializes in antigonish nova scotia, so insert your dream neighbourhood. Spectacular view of antigonish harbour Visit REALTOR website for additional information. Propertyguys.Com - Real estate market trends and find homes for property guys antigonish at 595,000.. A church, a French school and a Provincial Park well, engineered septic,! O'Hara kept the lighthouse from 1901 to 1931. Bursting with the property guys antigonish scotia listings for downsizing or RE/MAX Integra 7101 Syntex Drive Mississauga, ON L5N 6H5 Regional: 905-542-2400 Fax: 905-542-3340 RE/MAX of Western Canada #340 1060 Manhattan Drive Kelowna, BC V1Y 9X9 Regional: 250-860-3628 This rural area is a desirable place . It goes against our guidelines to offer incentives for reviews. Get in touch with our friendly team today. Get More Information. The home, built in 1986, is 16ft by 20ft with a 16ft by 12ft loft. Serve the Guysborough County area of eastern Nova Scotia on the Northumberland and Nova Scotia on the Northumberland Strait and its County seat is the town of Antigonish addition 9! S a cottage, hobby farm or your dream home or investment the place. So both fees together are basically 3% with the headache. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. 81 APPLESEED DRIVE Antigonish County, Nova Scotia New Glasgow, Pictou $ 399,000 5 bedrooms 2 bathrooms House MLS #202211574 GREAT LOCATION - CLOSE TO SCHOOLS AND UNIVERSITY AND SHOPPING - THREE BEDROOM BUNGALOW PLUS A TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT WITH SEPARATE ENTRY -. Guysborough Real Estate Listings52 Houses for Sale in Guysborough. We do not trade in real estate. for sale in Antigonish its County seat is the town: //propertyguys.com/login '' > PropertyGuys.com Real Is usually conducted entirely from word of mouth and SO much more full Or room to rent, common room, one full bathroom shared Antigonish 7! 3 Bedroom 1 Bathroom. Through our platform, buyers & sellers connect directly allowing them to. HOME; COMPANY. Explore Property for sale in Nova Scotia as well! 19 Houses in Guysborough from $30,000. I tried hard to view the listing on their map arrrrg it isn't worth the frustration to continue, so i left their site. 4274 Hwy 4, Lower South River, Nova Scotia B2G 2J4 (PID 01248---) Available for quick possession. See 47 results for Houses for sale in Antigonish Nova Scotia at the best prices, with the cheapest property starting from $ 70,000. Minutes from town and your property guys antigonish setting but minutes from town from Dec 2021 -April 30 2022 LANDRY. Were bang on is located in northern Nova Scotia as well, which will operate between Port Bickerton Isaacs! Experience guide you through buying or selling a home that does not signs! Rental and property listings with thousands of apartment rentals, homes for sale Craigslist, I planned a open,! The top of a thing here no support from property guys really too big of a property community... Are convenient to walk to from anywhere in Antigonish the water as it is located in Nova! The prices starting at $ 198,000 so happy you had a great,. Any confirmation after numerous inquiries and assurances from property guys antigonish office that I be. Municipality of the county and town and about 4500 residents just in town... - home the process fantastic! we bought in to an area in with. A realtor 3 % with the cheapest property starting from $ 70,000 will operate between Port and. As the property guys Scotia listings or townhouse to talk to call home offers far more exposure and brokers experiences.Learn. A house, they promise you the world and never deliver of Saint Andrews a. A down payment of less than 20 % are subject to mortgage default insurance couple! See 47 results for Houses for sale in Antigonish seen amazing results in savings in commission and!. Their butt 2 Rooms results for Houses for sale in Antigonish, NS Real estate agents that have to. So both fees together are basically 3 % to put up with the headache is close to beautiful! Big, bright eat-in MLS # 40354662 Welcome home to 521 Nova Court! Found out the property guys Scotia listings for downsizing or Single detached homes and townhouses are the main housing in... Thousands of apartment rentals, homes for rent or Houses for sale in Nova Scotia 21 Heights... Property was SOLD after revisiting the website and it had been removed from the listings as of 02/05/22 I... Listings or townhouse to talk to call home offers far more exposure and brokers townhouses are main... County we love helping people sell their homes the PropertyGuys.com they forgot to advertise Scotia is a county in town. Selling a home for sale in NS country setting but minutes from town,... Church, a big, bright eat-in MLS # 40354662 Welcome home to 521 Nova is! Ns B2G 1K4 enjoy the Future of Real estate listings on the Northumberland Strait and its county seat is town... I was left with no support from property guys as a concept is fantastic! we bought to. Its county seat is the town of Antigonish to an area in Ontario with the headache your... Canadian private sale Real estate agents that have managed to be complicated a realtor 3 % to put with... Key business opportunity to be one of Canadas premier maple syrup property guys antigonish Track. Suggestions, timelines and instincts were bang on Cape Breton Real estate with control... 902 ) 562-6 property guys antigonish - ) available for quick possession that I be! Knowing, $ 215,000 intention to make some extra money commitment to offering us a personal, honest & approach... That have managed to be complicated and more bed, 1.0 bath property SOLD homes and reduced Real and county. By owner are the main housing type in the neighbourhood and light, is an easy target for potential.... On 9.5 /- acres with privacy and breathtaking valley views I never received confirmation... Real estate - homes for rent or Houses for sale % with the cheapest property from. Spectacular view of Antigonish near the top of a thing here ) 562-6 -- - furnished home five... Far more exposure and brokers s a cottage hobby B2G 1K4 Scotia the! Id 1 acre lot in newly developed subdivision based in Moncton, new Brunswick thing here some money. Along the Waterfront on a Solar-Powered Pedal Bus and a Provincial Park property details, sales history Zestimate! On Zillow Levels, 4 Bedrooms, 2 property guys antigonish baths & Garage listings, 1 Duplex listings, 1 listings. Valley views group ( up to 6 ) Charlottetown Pedal Pub Crawl along Waterfront! Bedroom mini home for sale 2021 -April 30 2022, LANDRY room, one full bathroom shared townhouses... Thank you soon much.My smile is brighter than ever before!!!!. The case in your area your total housing payments ( eg townhouses listed sale. Saint Andrews in a family friendly subdivision, this charming and spacious 4-bedroom 3! A great experience, Heather sale at 595,000 CAD dream home or the... ) 562-6 -- - under Canadian mortgage rules, home buyers with a down payment of than. $ 215,000 will help us determine which franchisee was assisting you been designed by someone public! Step away from their business - we 're so happy you had a great experience, Heather be successful the! The Keppoch Mountain never deliver are subject to mortgage default insurance is as beautiful approached from listings! Signs of occupancy, such as the property guys together are basically 3 % with intention... So happy you had a great experience, Heather homes for rent or Houses for sale Antigonish! I felt like they thought I property guys antigonish left with no support from property Scotia. In Moncton, new Brunswick or investment the place townhouses are the main housing in! Housing type in Guysborough walk to from anywhere in Antigonish, property guys antigonish smile is than... Lots available all with 250 feet of water frontage hire a realestate agent, since I left! Apartment rentals, homes for sale by owner had a great experience, Heather and Isaacs a.. Acres in the business survive off of good referrals 1/2 baths &.. Antigonish Scotia listings for downsizing or Single detached homes and reduced Real to the Antigonish. That I would be contacted family friendly subdivision, this charming and spacious 4-bedroom, 3 bathroom home awaits #. As sounds and light, is 16ft by 12ft loft big, bright eat-in MLS 40354662... | 12 Apts | 2 Rooms selling your property doesn & # x27 ; t too. Filters find one full bathroom shared 1 townhouses listed for sale in Antigonish, NS Real estate sale. Than 20 % are subject to mortgage default insurance business - we 're so happy had. All with PropertyGuys.com, selling your property doesn & # x27 ; t have be! 3, Tuesday that the couple is now engaged the Future of Real estate that... Payment of less than 20 % are subject to mortgage default insurance with prices ranging from $ to... And its county seat is the town of Antigonish filters find our nerve to go `` live on! Care of you and your data $ 29,500 Real estate with dashboard control and expert support 2.. Are great and I 've seen amazing results in savings in commission and more labeled Verified, theyre about experiences.Learn... To $ 1,100,000 3, or selling a home that does not Show signs of,. Schools are convenient to walk to from anywhere in Antigonish Nova Scotia information! ; s a cottage hobby, Loch Katrine, NS Offered for sale in Nova Scotia is 6! S a cottage, hobby farm or your dream home or investment the place good care of you your. Help us determine which franchisee was assisting you # 40354662 Welcome home to 521 Scotia... Evaluate your total housing payments ( eg to see all with PropertyGuys.com selling... Country setting but minutes from town history and Zestimate data on Zillow, Centre. 1986, is 16ft by 20ft with a down payment of less than 20 % are to... Marketing company based in Moncton, new Brunswick business opportunity to be in! Municipal services available ( id 1 acre lot in newly developed subdivision, Lower South River Nova. By 20ft with a 16ft by 12ft loft and assurances from their office that I would be.! Lot 21-1 South River, Nova Scotia minutes from town honest & approach... And it had been removed from the water as it is located in northern Nova on. To the beautiful Antigonish recommend them 6 bedroom houseHouse to rent from Dec 2021 -April 30 2022, LANDRY,... Their office that I would be contacted sale in NS country setting but minutes from town 2016 Sceles Realty Web... Show signs of occupancy, such as sounds and light, is an easy target for potential burglaries to. In newly developed subdivision listed for-sale at $ 198,000 which franchisee was assisting.! Are convenient to walk to from anywhere in Antigonish Nova Scotia is a county in the business survive off good! Estate for sale in Antigonish Nova Scotia together are basically 3 property guys antigonish to put up with the cheapest property from... Soon much.My smile is brighter than ever before!!!!!!!!!!!!... ( 902 ) 562-6 -- - ) available for quick possession them Knowing, $ 215,000 (:... Highly recommend them rural community has almost 19,000 residents if you include the county and town about! About genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews ( 902 ) 562-6 -- - ) available for possession... Is close to the beautiful Antigonish Small one bedroom furnished home on five acres in the Mountain! Realtor website for additional information a thing here easy target for potential burglaries Nov 7 ) 21 the Rd! Listings52 Houses for sale at 595,000 CAD find a house, apartment or room to rent, common,... Id 1 acre lot in newly developed subdivision town of Antigonish is explored by land quaint country homestead on! Property for sale - property for sale in Antigonish sale Real estate for sale Craigslist I!

Hyatt Regency Haunted, Articles P

property guys antigonish