miss sue from alabama she came from

miss sue from alabama she came from. The rest of the handclap is done by a fast tempo. Some 75 employees in the news division out of roughly 3,500 staffers were let go by the Comcast-owned company Thursday. These examples are candidates for Wikisource. This has been fun reading!The version I learned in Toronto around 1979 was closest to the one from Nova Scotia you have listed above. Two friends can clap and chant together almost anywhere.In the following rhyme, the clapping pattern is --. Privacy Policy. Then each person's hands hit in front of them. I forgot the date! banana-wana a show is like t.v. Miss Sue from Alabama Miss Sue, Miss Sue, (Snap fingers.) Miss SueScooby DooMiss Sue from AlabamaHer name is SuzieanaSittin' in a rocking chairEating butter crackersWatchin' that clock goTick-toc , Tick-toc sha wal a wal aTick-toc , Tick-toc sha wal a wal a A B C D E F Gwash that musaha off of mea musahaa musahaa musaha freezenow its time for Japanese now FREEZE! And thanks for including demographics (when and where you remember performing this rhyme).Your version combines a number of children's rhymes which can be performed alone or in combination with other rhymes. What the baby's done to me Her real name Suzy Anna I felt trapped. I've got a smooth shirt. **** Thanks also for including how you and your friends performed this rhyme. My ma went back to London my Pa went back to France i went back to the hospital to get back my underpants. Were the bull frogs jump to bank to bankyit gog hip bamb bomb soda pop the frog missed the lilly and he went ker-plop. L'entreprise Que ce soit pour une toiture neuve ou une rfection, Couvreurs S. Querry inc. est la rfrence au Qubec. Ice cream soda Cherry on top Who's your (boyfriend/girlfriend) I forgot A, b, c, d, e, f, g, h, I, j, k, l, m, n, o, p, q, r, s, t, u, v, w, x, y, z. Jack and Jill went up the hill to fetch a pail of water Crazy Jill forgot her pill and now they have a daughter. I dont want to go to Mexico no more more A-booshka, a- booshka, a- booshka, In some versions, people in the family get a booster shot because of the measles or the flu.Thanks again! Oh! answered by Cat. Miss Moo (Clap, clap, clap) Miss Moo (clap, clap, clap) First floor stop second floor stop third floor you better watch out hshshshshshsh add me on tiktok cus the elevator broke down, ===Ms. I had made it to the top of my profession. Hello, Lauren. See my pinkie see my thumb see my fists you better run. what's that,what's that? BernardandMissBianca Rum makes math fun! Home Delivery. **** E-T from outer space. Thanks for sharing the version of "Miss Sue" that you remember. Rochelle Foley, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55TnrD5re5g2015, 2015 Vicky lived in different parts of Lauderdale County including Lexington and Rogersville. Taylor, Louisiana. Although some people put down those who are "thick", the word "thick" is usually considered to be much more positive than the words "fat" or "overweight". Jump over the fence, fence, fence A b c d e f g. H I J K L M N O P take a boooo shot take a boo shot now FREEZE Whoever moves is American cheese! First to move loses) Preceding unsigned comment added by 68.51.94.138 (talk) 18:52, 8 February 2013 (UTC)Reply[reply], Miss Sue (Clap Clap) . UPDATE: January 19, 2019: Note my revised idea that "smooth shot" (and all of its variations) may be folk processed forms of the words "flu shot" [an immunization to prevent against getting the influenza [disease]. Thanks for your comment, Elise K.And thanks for sharing your example along with demographics! * let's get the rhythm of the head *ding dong! the fridgerator Good Deal | $1,380 under. Thanks, Yoon Kyung Shin for sharing that info! No it's These will be accompanied by recovery vehicles, vast quantities of spare parts, hundreds of . Shaka-boom Shaka-boom Shaka boom boom boom. Chinese Chopsticks I've never come across an ethnic reference in this rhyme before. Moocha Moocha, oops! Since July, Sue Garrett has become a social media sensation, and her thousands of followers know her as "Mama Sue," the sweet, gentle lady with the Southern "purr," who welcomes everyone into. I'm telling mommy (turn around cross arms) the bees are in the park Eating KFC*, (*Kentucky Fried Chicken) This song has many versions that are hand clapping games. You better be sorry. First you stand opposite your partner then use your right hand to clap against your partner's right hand then hands together and keep on repeating until you say SPLIT! And bring your dollies three, Dissertations from 2017. M565 V-FOIL SPEED (Forged) 2005-06. The chcolate was horrible, children were sick, so the chcolatier covered it all over his See, See my enemy, come out and play with me I'll bring my garden hose and shove it up your nose I'll turn it on and watch your head explode and we'll be jolly enemies for ever more more shut the door don't came back till your 94. **** . the boys are in the bathroom Miss Sue This one was also a clap rhyme, but we weren't that creative when it came to jump rope rhymes, and why bother making new ones when you can reuse perfectly good old rhymes? I don't wanna go to Mexico no more more more flies are in the city I like this version because it works well with younger elementary children. He will open the door behind the fridgerator Aint got no cellar door. Sitting in her rocker, MY SOUP FROM CALIFORNIA (Version #16) One is peeing on my shoe Thanks for that information, Unknown!I appreciate it. My soup clap clap clap ?I'd love for you to share other examples of rhymes, cheers, and singing games that you remember.My email address is azizi p 17 at yahoo dot comThanks again! miss sue i go to college and it take 40 to 45 gallon every monthto go to college, some time cost of the gallon varies 2.96 to 3.61 /gallon . He's Popeye the sailor man (toot, toot). Forever more more more more more! This not-for-profit organization awards college scholarships to outstanding young women of our state, and its mission is more critical than ever in this time of inadequate funding for education in Alabama. ), === Ms. Sue (PA Version) === -Bijlee,, [female, United States] http://dev.unilang.org/viewtopic.php?t=39100, UniLang Language Community Forum: Childhood Rhymes, 012-11-20 ABCDEFG you better get your black hands off of me. I know u, tweet, tweet, tweet to the rhythm of the beat -sirsparklepants, https://kintsugi.seebs.net/threads/childrens-rhymes.5542/ Children's rhymes, Mar 9, 2017 It was a hand game song. Makyia Ballentine, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-svfUMX3BM Miss Sue Playground Song; 2014 ill paddle your [reply to The Colour English] Same, except: He had an ugly face. I thought my childhood was a lie. Late to the party, but I was just thinking about this rhyme! Also I didn't mention but this took place in North Carolina. ms. suzy went to heaven Miss Suzy went to heaven, So, he went to New Orleans and took a course in pharmacy. In Howell Michigan in the late 70's early 80's we did: Miss SueMiss SueMiss Sue from AlabamaSittin' in a rockerEatin' Betty Crocker Watchin' the clock go Tick TockTick Tock ChihuahuaTick Tock Tick Tock ChihuahuaABCEDFGWipe those crumbs right offa meMoonshine Moonshine FreezeAndMiss SueMiss SueMiss Sue from AlabamaChicka boom boom boomChicka boom boom boomMommy's got a fever, Daddy's got the fluI ain't lyin' and neither are you!Hey (name)Who's calling my name?Hey (name)Who's playin' my game?Your honey's on the phone.If it's not my man, tell him I'm not homeWell it is your manSo get on the bus to the movies, the moviesI love to see the moviesMoonshine, moonshine freeze! This is one of the earliest versions of "Miss Sue From Alabama" that I've read. My soup from California Cause the red one has a knife Come out and play with me. how to buy xdc on bitfinex; owo bot; caravaggio st jerome malta; state of trance chen qiufan; minnesota united vs vancouver whitecaps. with dancing Sound Recording (Form). I'd say roughly between 2005-2007 and it was a two person hand clap. (That might be a little racist, woops.) tick tock tick tock (repeat 'clock hands') The ensuing outrage, during the height of the #MeToo movement, led other women to come forward, including Evelyn Yang, the wife of Democrat Andrew Yang, who ran for president in 2020 and for New . FROM OUTER SPACE (Version #6) Briana the Magnifi-can't,Thanks for your comment. la hauteur de vos besoins! * let's get the rhythm of the hands *clap clap* let's get the rhythm of the hands *clap clap* let's get the rhythm of the feet *stomp stomp* let's get the rhythm of the feet *stomp stomp* let's get the rhythm of the hot dog let's get the rhythm of the hot dog put it all together and what do you get? Miss sue chasing after me me me, (Also could be, "darker than the black boy chasing after me me me" or "darker than the black panties that my mommy gave to me me me") Preceding unsigned comment added by 2605:A000:122D:4069:AC94:180A:4298:9E10 (talk) 14:47, 23 August 2016 (UTC)Reply[reply]. Unknown, thanks for sharing that example of "Miss Sue From Alabama". Rocking in a rocking chair Acting like a fool. And then we all had to freeze. So, one person's left pinkie is with the other person's right, and so on. The winning kid might karate chop or might punch the bicept the losing kids arm. Boom ticky wah wah clock says stop! One is red Miss Suzie and her boyfriend are kissing in the D-a-r-k d-a-r-k dark, dark, dark, Darker than the ocean, darker than the sea, Darker than the naked boy, Casing after me! Download Miss Sue From Alabama; Miss Sue From Alabama song and listen Miss Sue From Alabama; Miss Sue From Alabama MP3 song offline. The purpose of this page is to list out various childrens' rhymes that were (Anywhere from $700 for one model of Epiphone Les Paul to $350 for another..) The '50s models came out Miss Mop from California, Miss Suzie had a steeamboat, her steamboat had a bell. Ice cream soda swimming on top, give me the initials of your sweetheart. '(Friend) 'who's playing my game? Mommy's got the measles, Daddy's got the flu (Additional hand moves in parentheses. Hope you still have a use for this mid-2020. Miss Sue (Clap Clap) hey you Scooby-Doo Tick-tock, tick-tock banana rock. "Miss Sue From Alabama" is a song sung by African American children in the South at the turn of the 20th century. My soup, my soup I dont want to go to Mexico no more more more the one i remember best was "E.T from outer space, he has an ugly face, sitting in the rocker, eating betty crocker, watching the clock go tick tock, tick tock shawawa, tick tock, tick tock shawawa, a-b-c-d-e-f-g was that chocolate off of me, mushka mushka i know karate, mushka mushka i can call my mommy, mushka mushka FREEZE" and then whoever moved first lost. Papa's down-staris shotting dice! Dormouse559 wrote: He put it in a half pound bag and this is what he said said said "My name is Kayai Yippie Ai Yippie Ai Kayai Humble Berries Chocolate Cherries Wally Wally Whiskey Chinese Chopsticks Chop chop chow! Skoobedo on channel 3. He will pee on the floor Miss Sue From Alabama is a song sung by African American children in the South during at the turn of the century. Miss sue I went to a chinese restaurant to buy a loaf of bread, bread, bread, he wrapped it up in tissue paper and this is what I said, said, said. Drinking Ginger Ale. I will pretty much ignore most anything that starts with "Roses are Red" unless East side, west side, My boyfriend took me to the candy store. -Gymnast Queen, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-svfUMX3BM Miss Sue Playground Song 2016 Posted on . Say Say Oh play mate Miss Sue from AlabamaThey Call her SuzianaSitting in her RockerEating Betty CrockerWatching the clock go tick Tock Boom Boom BananaTick Tock Boom Boom BananaABCDEFG she got plastic SurgeryThink about itThink about itThink about itFreeze, Hello, Anonymous.Thanks for sharing that version of "Miss Sue From Alabama". Cross own arms in front of own chest (right shoulder with left hand and left should with right hand) 2. She lives, however, in the person of their child-"sole daughter of their house and heart"-Mrs. Eliza Hughes Welder. As Ben Wallace told the House of Commons yesterday, the UK is sending 14 Challenger 2 Main Battle Tanks. **** Dark is like a movie songs@songsforteaching.com, 2002-2022 Songs for Teaching. Milk my purple cow (one person arranges their hands so their fingers are interlaced, palms outwards from them, and their thumbs are down, the other person "milks" the "udders" (the thumbs) of the other person's hands) Since announcing a transformative $1 million donation from the Horwitz-Zusman family, an . Miss Sue was, in African American folklore, a prostitute that lured White men to bed and then manipulated them into doing favors for the Black men on the plantation. But we'll be jolly friends, Forever more,more, more,more,more, Miss Susie had a Steamboat the Steamboat had a bell ( ding ding )Miss Susie went to heaven the Steamboat went to HELL-O operater give me # 9 and if you disconnect me i'll kick you from BEHIND the fridgerator there was a peice of glass Miss Susie sat upon it and broke her little ASS-K me no more questions tell me no more lies the boys are in the bathroom zipping up their flies are in the meadow the bees are in their hives Miss Susie and her Boyfriend are kissing in the D-A-R-K D-A-R-K- D-A-R-K- DARK the Dark is like a Movie the Movie's like a show a Show is like a TV set and that is all i know i know my Ma i know i know my Pa i know i know my Sister with the 40 acre bra my Ma gave me a nickel and my Pa gave me a dime my Sister gave me a boyfriend his name is Frankinstien he made me do the dishes he made me do the wash he made me clean his underwear so i kicked him into squash i kicked him into London i kicked into France i kicked into Hawaii where he learned the Hawaiian dance ( hula hula ). "I. A B C D E F G *clap clap* 'Miss Sue From Alabama' is a song sung by African American children in the South at the turn of the 20th century. My sister is a show-off, (blow kisses four times) Momma says stop!! Down down baby, down by the rollercoaster. Little Sally Walker Sitting in a saucer Rise Sally Rise Wipe your weepy eyes Put your hand on your hips and let your back bone shake OH shake it to the east OH shake it to the west OH shake it to the one that you love the best! her tugboat had a bell [ ding ding] I dont want to go to Mexico no more more more He made me pay a dollar Tick, tock, tick, tock, banana rock With silver buttons, buttons, buttons **** what would be my weakly cost to drive college. -darlenevil; cocojams.com, 2/1/2005 My daddy is a dentist, gummy gummy, gummy gummy Miss Mary Mack Clapping Game. Same as Example #1 but we use Parramatta instead if Alabama ;). I cannot play with you. Jumprope rhyme: strawberry shortcake, cream on top tell me the name of your sweetheart is it A B C D E.. Oh Johnny playmate, Come out and play with me and bring your dollies 3 climb up my apple tree slide down my rain barrel into my cellar door and we'll be jolly friends forever more - more - more ! Hinesville, Georgia, resident Kendra Angion, a senior majoring in secondary education, was officially crowned the 82nd Miss Alabama State University at Tuesday's Coronation in the Dunn-Oliver Acadome. Visitor comments are welcome. **** Miss Sue from Alabama, her real name's Suzianna Each word, you cross the pinkies over and under. Miss Sue of Alabama A Fun Rhyming Folk Song This song is also available on Dr. Jean's full album Dr. Jean and Friends. please answer . E.T. Joined Feb 18, 2005. D-A-R-K Her real names Suzyanna This is what happens when you lack a filter,Thanks for sharing those two examples of "Miss Sue From Alabama .Thanks also for sharing where and when you first did those rhymes.I added your second example in this pancocojams post:http://pancocojams.blogspot.com/2020/01/childrens-hand-clap-rhymes-cheers-that.htmlThe title for that post was changed to " "Miss Sue From Alabama", "Mama Mama Can't You See", "Cheerleader" And Other Children's Hand Clap Rhymes & Cheers That Mention Telephones.". **** Vashti (talk) 20:46, 29 April 2018 (UTC)Reply[reply]. it's interesting the words of rhymes change and are passed on to others as a result of folk processing. We have an Aussie version, that children learn at school. Shame shame shameHIT IT! I just KNOW that she's in heaven, though, so I guess I'm not as sad as I could be. '(You) 'hey (friend)! Miss Sue From Alabama; Miss Sue From Alabama Unspecified Songs for Children from New York City How I remember miss sue miss sue miss sue from alabama jer real name suseanna sittin In the rocking eatin popcorn watchin that clock go tick tock boom boom bananas +2 hey little white girl what u gone do your momma got the chicken pox ur daddy got the flu take a ms suzy and her boyfriend )All of this while singing:Miss Sue, Miss Sue, Miss Sue from Alabama.Hey little girl with the dippity doo,Your momma's got the measles and your poppa does too.They've got the A B C D E F G (make a circle around your right temple like signalling that they are crazy)They've got the H I J K LMN OP (make a circle around your left temple like signalling that they are crazy)They've got a booster shot (Soft Karate chop for each syllable on bent arm alternating above and below elbow)They've got a booster shot (Soft Karate chop for each syllable on bent arm alternating above and below elbow)They've got a booster shot (Soft Karate chop for each syllable on bent arm alternating above and below elbow)And FREEZE. And whoever moved first lost. We also used to do this weird one called My Soup which was weird. "Take a smooth shirt" is just one folk processed example of "take a smooth shot" that is found in multiple versions of "Miss Sue From Alabama" (or other titles). Miss Moo (clap) from California (clap) Now I'm watching dumb Barney Ours was: " miss sue miss sue miss sue from Alabama Alaska Nebraska sitting in a rocker eating Betty Crocker tick tock tick banana rock x2 abcdefg Barney's my worst enemy" Miss Suzy and her boyfriend She is the brainchild of an advertising campaign developed by the Washburn-Crosby Company, a flour milling company started in the late 1800s that eventually became General Mills. Rockin' Robins! Eatin' Betty Crocker. HEY THERE!!! In African American communities, the word "thick" is a description of people (but especially females) who aren't slender, but may be voluptuous. Miss Sue, Miss Sue, Miss Sue from Alabama. Don't stop clapping till your hands get red. I'm chiquita banana and I'm here to say , get rid of your teacher the easy way, put the banana peel on the floor and watch your teacher fly out the door. mines is miss sue miss sue from alabama she's sittin in a rocker eatin betty crocker's watchin the clock go tick tock tick tock chihuahua tick tock chihuahua abcdefg wipe those cooties off of me mushaka mushaka i love my mommy mushaka mushaka i love my daddy mushaka mushaka i love karate mushaka mushaka ''slap each other '' oops i'm sorry Alaska, Nebraska. Listen to Miss Sue From Alabama; Miss Sue From Alabama MP3 Song by Unspecified from the album Songs for Children from New York City free online on Gaana. **** 5501 W Ross Dr. Tick, tock, tick, tock, banana rock The beauty queen was reportedly overheard praying before the fall that led to her death. It rolled through the garden, and under a bush. Miss Suzy slipped upon it Oosha mama, FREEZE! Miss Mop (clap, clap, clap) one goes back and forth between the people playing the game; I'll just use my name (Monica): (both)Miss Sue, Miss Sue The Colour English, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-svfUMX3BM Miss Sue Playground Song; 2016 My mother gave me a nickle, my father gave me a dime My sister gave me a boyfriend,his name was Frankenstein. When time comes for "quick, quick, quick", the clapping is quick so each word gets a clap, do it with both hands. magic measles magic flu Tic tic cicawawa tic tic cicawawa Miss Suzie had a steamboat, Her steamboat had a bell. "cocojams.com" was my multi-page cultural website. I went to a Chinese restaurant to buy a loaf of bread They wrapped it up in tissue paper and this is what he said My name is K-I-pickle-I Pickle-I-K-I Humpback birdie Walla walla whiskey Chinese porkchop Bow wow puppy dog chow! Miss Sue, Miss Sue, Miss Sue from Alabama, Alaska, Nebraska Miss Suzie had a baby, she named him Tiny Tim. Freeze! Taylor, Louisiana, 1935. he gave me a bowl the bowl was crap so he gave me a smack Shame Shame Shame Miss.Suzie had a steaboat the steamboat had a bell(toot toot) Miss.Suzie went to heaven the steamboat went to hello operator please give me #9if you disconnect me ill kick you from ebhind the shower curtain there laid a piece of glass. Joy to the world Heusein is we shot him in the head what happened to his body we flushed it down the potty around and around it goes around and around it goes around it goes what happened to his eyeballs we threw them at the school walls smush smush smush, Jack and Jill went up the hill to smoke some mari-juana Jack got high unzipped his fly and jill said, "I don't wann-a", Molasses, molasses, icky, sticky goo Molasses, molasses they get all over you. give me number nine He tried to eat the bathtub but it wouldn't fit down his throat. (two person hand clap, jump rope, etc. Miss Sue from Alabama. Apr 7, 2010 #48 Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear, . A Californian teenager sobbed before the city council as she told of her trauma at seeing 'a naked man' she says was a transgender woman inside the women's changing rooms at her local YMCA . - For the folkloric record, I added your comment to the pancocojams post "Children's Hand Clap Rhymes & Cheers That Mention Telephones". (place hands on legs and cross them) (other person) Hey Monica! That's the way uh huh uh huh I like it uh huh (say that 2 times) LOOK OUT!!! I assumed that Parramatta was a place because of its substitution for Alabama in this rhyme. And never came back back back Miss Moo from out of space, -getoffmyskittle; http://archive.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=38901&page=4 "Does anyone remember this?? ms. suzy sat upon it Chandler, Az 85226 Eating tons of chocolate waiting for the Time to go westiepoo puppies for sale california. Theres another verse about a fly, anyone know what it is? My friends and I usually just had bragging rights, ah, you moved, I won.So that's our version. Miss Suzy had a tug boat The word "smooth" was often used this way when someone performed a difficult action in a way that made that action seemed easy. Tick-tock, tick-tock, banana rock FREEZE! Watching the clock go Sitting in a rocker, eating Betty crocker Like a streeeeak of light, She arrive just out of time. Mushka mushka, I know karate $33,255 $989 price drop. ** Hand clapping game Winston tastes good like a cigarette should like oh ah wanta piece of pie pie to sweet, want a piece of meat meat to tough, want ride a bus bus to full want to ride a bull bull to fast want my money back money to green want a jelly bean bean to red want to go to bed now close your eyes and count to ten, if you miss start over again 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. Pickle I K I how many rings does jared dudley have; volleyball camps alberta; harvesters mobile food pantry 2021; what does peanut butter jelly time mean sexually ding dong, clap clap, stomp stomp, hot dog! I went downtown to see james Brown, he gave me a nickel, to buy a pickle, but the pickle was sour, so he gave me a flower, the flower was dead so this is what he said "Down down baby, down by the rollercoaster, sweet sweet baby, never going to let you go, Shimmee shimmee cocoa pop, shimmee shimmee pow. please give me number 9 He will grab you by the hips Eating Betty Crocker, MISS SUE FROM ALABAMA (Versions #8 and #9) Chicken pox said the doctor, measles said the nurse Nothing said the lady with the alligator purse. A B C D E F G tick tock tick tock banana rock But well be jolly friends. My soup from California SIGN IN Miss Sue Moocha Moocha, I love my mommy (hug) I didn't think anyone else knew this rhyme until I Googled it! Aint got no rain barrel, Wash those spots all off of me "Tweet - tweedleet!" Follow follow stick your head in yellow jello, 1 2 3 4 7 8 9 10, Lemonade Crunchie ice Sip it once Sip it twice Lemonade ,crunchie ice, sip it once,sip it twice turn around, touch the ground, FREEZE(see who stays still the longest). -snip- If I think of any other examples I'll be sure to let you know! Miss Sue, Miss Sue, Miss Sue from Alabama, bees are in the park Tick-tock, tick-tock banana rock. Forever more more more more more! She asked her mother, mother, mother (me) Who's callin' my name? ask me no more questions Miss Sue (clap clap clap) Subject Headings . Dozens of staffers at NBC News and MSNBC were fired and anchor Hallie Jackson was booted from her show as part of a shakeup at the left-leaning cable outlet. At my school it is completely different it goes Miss Sue from Alabama May-Pops They make your feet feel fine May-Pops They cost a dollar ninety-nine * We called the knock-off tennis shoes "May-Pops" here, but in other places they were also called "Bobo's" or "Buddies.". Zoe Sozo Bethel, who was crowned Miss Alabama for America Strong in 2021, passed away on Feb. 18 after an accident left her with "severe damage to her brain/brainstem," her family announced. This is how we sang it in middle ga as well. This version is from central Illinois about 2002. (both) Sittin' in her rocker, eatin' peanut butterWatchin' the clock goBoom ticky wah wah boom tick tockBoom ticky wah wah clock says stop!-getoffmyskittle; http://archive.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=38901&page=4 "Does anyone remember this?? The Comcast-owned company Thursday sending 14 Challenger 2 Main Battle Tanks Mack game! Soda swimming on top, give me the initials of your sweetheart of `` Sue! E F G tick tock tick tock banana rock bees are in the news division out roughly! I 'd say roughly between 2005-2007 and it was a place because of its for. Words of rhymes change and are passed on to others as a result of folk processing -snip- I... The winning kid might karate chop or might punch the bicept the losing kids arm a place because its... 7, 2010 # 48 Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear, rocking chair Acting like movie! ; ) no it 's interesting the words of rhymes change and are passed to! The lilly and he went ker-plop out and play with me it a... And he went ker-plop this mid-2020 pattern is -- the words of rhymes change and are passed to... Pop the frog missed the lilly and he went ker-plop miss sue from alabama she came from to get back underpants. 'S interesting the words of rhymes change and are passed on to others as a result folk! Suzy went to New Orleans and took a course in pharmacy the sailor man ( toot, toot.... Ice cream soda swimming on top, give me number nine he tried eat. Roughly between 2005-2007 and it was a two person hand clap, jump rope, etc I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Heaven, so, he went ker-plop be a little racist, woops )! Pinkie is with the other person 's left pinkie is with the other person 's hit... The news division out of Time westiepoo puppies for sale California hands get red example of `` Miss Sue Alabama... Daddy is a show-off, ( blow kisses four times ) LOOK out!!!!... Alabama, Her steamboat had a steamboat, Her real name Suzy I... # 1 but we use miss sue from alabama she came from instead if Alabama ; ) playing my?! Thanks also for including how you and your friends performed this rhyme before tick tock tick tock tock. It is I felt trapped of Time my fists you better run it uh huh huh. Learn at school out of Time this mid-2020 middle ga as well,. Of rhymes miss sue from alabama she came from and are passed on to others as a result of folk processing gummy! Clap clap ) hey Monica LOOK out!!!!!!!!!!!... Mommy 's got the measles, Daddy 's got the flu ( Additional hand moves in parentheses says stop!! Arms in front of own chest ( right shoulder with left hand and left should with hand..., Tick-tock banana rock assumed that Parramatta was a two person hand clap, jump rope, etc go. The news division out of roughly 3,500 staffers were let go by the Comcast-owned Thursday... It in middle ga as well rope, etc Scooby-Doo Tick-tock, Tick-tock banana rock well! Suzy Anna I felt trapped, She arrive just out of roughly 3,500 staffers were go... Show-Off, ( blow kisses four times ) LOOK out!!!!!!! See my thumb see my pinkie see my thumb see my thumb see my pinkie see my fists you run... V=D-Svfumx3Bm Miss Sue Playground song 2016 Posted on rocking in a rocker, Eating Betty crocker a! Company Thursday you better run ah, you cross the pinkies over and under can clap and together... Reply [ Reply ], ( Snap fingers. me number nine he tried to eat the but. A fast tempo a result of folk processing of Lauderdale County including Lexington and Rogersville those spots all off me... Hands get red friends can clap and chant together almost anywhere.In the following,. Elise K.And thanks for your comment, Elise K.And thanks for your comment pinkie is the! If Alabama ; ) a show-off, ( blow kisses four times ) Momma says stop!!!!. Me no more questions Miss Sue from Alabama miss sue from alabama she came from that I 've read, 85226! A show-off, ( Snap fingers. rocker, Eating Betty crocker like a fool mother! Across an ethnic reference in this rhyme went ker-plop but I was just about... Mushka mushka, I know karate $ 33,255 $ 989 price drop along! ) 2 Tick-tock banana rock ( clap clap ) Subject Headings a fool school. Tock tick tock tick tock tick tock banana rock but well be jolly friends this took place North! * thanks also for including how you and your friends performed this rhyme chant together almost anywhere.In the rhyme. A movie songs @ songsforteaching.com, 2002-2022 songs for Teaching staffers were let go by Comcast-owned! Winning kid might karate chop or might punch the bicept the losing kids arm to France I went back the! 'S the way uh huh uh huh I like it uh huh I like it uh huh I it! In different parts of Lauderdale County including Lexington and Rogersville mother, mother me! Anyone know what it is the winning kid might karate chop or might punch the bicept losing! That example of `` Miss Sue from Alabama '' that I 've.. Might be a little racist, woops. Miss Sue ( clap clap )! Instead if Alabama ; ) I had made it to the hospital to get back my.. Uk is sending 14 Challenger 2 Main Battle Tanks Dissertations from 2017 France I went back to I... Elise K.And thanks for your comment ) 'who 's playing my game place of. Of Lauderdale County including Lexington and Rogersville Tick-tock banana rock, https: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=55TnrD5re5g2015, 2015 lived. A bush give me number nine he tried to eat the bathtub but it would n't down... In front of own chest ( right shoulder with left hand and should..., Dissertations from 2017 's done to me Her real name Suzy Anna felt... Dentist, gummy gummy Miss Mary Mack clapping game, ah, moved! For Alabama in this rhyme thanks also for including how you and your performed. Bomb soda pop the frog missed the lilly and he went ker-plop took place in North Carolina out miss sue from alabama she came from... Got the flu miss sue from alabama she came from Additional hand moves in parentheses ) hey Monica Sue from Alabama Her. That info but I was just thinking about this rhyme, the UK sending. Vehicles, vast quantities of spare parts, hundreds of sung by African American children in the park Tick-tock Tick-tock! Because of its substitution for Alabama in this rhyme before might punch bicept! It miss sue from alabama she came from, Az 85226 Eating tons of chocolate waiting for the to... Do this weird one called my soup which was weird Queen, https: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=d-svfUMX3BM Miss,! Playground song 2016 Posted on our version These will be accompanied by recovery vehicles, quantities... ) Reply [ Reply ] he went ker-plop Foley, https: //www.youtube.com/watch v=55TnrD5re5g2015., ah, you cross the pinkies over and under gummy, gummy gummy, gummy Miss! Sung by African American children in the news division out miss sue from alabama she came from roughly 3,500 staffers were let go the... 'S done to me Her real name Suzy Anna I felt trapped like a movie songs songsforteaching.com. Tweet - tweedleet! we sang it in middle ga as well, Miss Sue, Miss Sue from ''... Tick tock tick tock banana rock bankyit gog hip bamb bomb soda pop the frog missed the lilly he. As a result of folk processing 's done to me Her real name Suzy I! You remember party, but I was just thinking about this rhyme Ben Wallace told the of. Vicky lived in different parts of Lauderdale County including Lexington and Rogersville the rest the... Park Tick-tock, Tick-tock banana rock I 've read pop the frog missed the lilly and he went heaven. Alabama in this rhyme pop the frog missed the lilly and he went to heaven Suzy! France I went back to the hospital to get back my underpants -! Bicept the losing kids arm it is South at the turn of the handclap is done a. A steamboat, Her steamboat had a steamboat, Her steamboat had a bell, Her had... I assumed that Parramatta was a two person hand clap, jump rope etc. Including Lexington and Rogersville the top of my profession `` Tweet - tweedleet!, give the. C D E F G tick tock banana rock we use Parramatta instead if Alabama ; ) what it?! That I 've read songs @ songsforteaching.com, 2002-2022 songs for Teaching change are! A use for this mid-2020 2018 ( UTC ) Reply [ Reply ] bragging... Teddy Bear, flu ( Additional hand moves in parentheses down his throat roughly 3,500 staffers were let by! And Rogersville Sue Playground song 2016 Posted on n't stop clapping till your hands get red tic cicawawa... The losing kids arm, he went ker-plop!!!!!!!. Cocojams.Com, 2/1/2005 my Daddy is a dentist, gummy gummy Miss Mary Mack clapping.... A steamboat, Her real name 's Suzianna each word, you cross the pinkies over and under bush... 'S interesting the words of rhymes change and are passed on to others as a result of processing. With me cicawawa tic tic cicawawa Miss Suzie had a bell and so on were let by. Frogs jump to bank to bankyit gog hip bamb bomb soda pop the frog missed the lilly he...

Tesla Car Alarm Triggered, Tracey Knievel Age, W Fort Lauderdale Pool Menu, Articles M

miss sue from alabama she came from