jasmine guitar serial numbers

Any help would be appreciated. For example, if the first two digits were ?40? I have a Takamine which serial number is 91081276. If you are ever unsure about an instrument, do not buy it. Takamine released their 1st traditional electric-guitar in 1979 the Rehabilitation-007S. I have an older model that I bought used probably 30 years ago but am trying to find out more information about it like model number etc. Natural Finish $219 Brand New 30-Day Return Policy Add to Cart The first 2 numbers represent the year of production. The guitar tech wont cost a lot; its a far better idea than taking a risk with your hard-earned dollar. i have a takamine acoustic/electric guitar with built in equalizer esg45sc and a hard shell case, i am trying to find out what it is worth, I have a Jasmine by Takamine guitar and it's kind of different considering that the serial number is 6 digits instead of 8. But by that period, Marlins top seller was becoming tanned by a quantity of acoustics, Little Changs Fenix Strat Duplicate (predictably), Fenders MIJ Specific Strat, Fenders Us Standard Strat, and of training course the then untouchable amount one - the Koran Squier Strat.Ive currently protected the Marlin Sidwinder in a detailed review on this blog page, but this article provides some wider snapshots of this big-hitting variety of 1980s Korean tools. If you see a fantastic deal on a guitar with no strings attached, run away. The most common way is to look at similar guitars that have been sold recently and use that as a guide. :I am trying to find the model number of my guitar Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Heres a few common telltale signs that will help you determine if your Guitar Serial Number is fake or not. John, Takamine was started in 196244 is the number of years since 1962so Feb 2006. What model would be wonderful, any help would be appreciated Serial number : 01051363. How long does it take to get a warranty service evaluation? : Nistelrooy. Date Your Guitar. "item": To see how cookies are used, please review our. Takamine?s Pro Series (which is pretty much all of their series except for the G series) models follow an 8 digit serial number system. Posted by paul walsh on Fri, 02/05/2010 - 00:47. "position": 2, $150. Apart from that it sounds like its the C132S, which has solid rosewood back and sides and a solid cedar top and is a classical (Nylon string) guitar. May 2001 but the 1363rd guitar for that month. How do I find out the model #? Please refer to our Discontinued Models Specifications Chart, by. Dreadnought. The five obtainable colours had been Candy Apple Red, Black Blue, Charcoal Fire, Pearl Light and Black the exact same as the Stingray. O.k. Its simple enough with our Guitar Serial Number Lookup Decoders. Its hardly playable, and it probably needs a proper setup and repair. The King Of Affordable Guitars. Every brand employs a distinct coding approach that has evolved frequently throughout time. Bernie, Your Guitar is a 1992 manufactured on August 19 and was the 91st unit produced that day 92-08-19-91 that is how you read the serial #. Now is it the 1437 produced that month Or maybe 1979, September 14th was the 37th produced the day? Any help would be appreciated! : Paolo, : I'm trying to find out what model Takamine guitar I have. In 1962 they required the title of its area (Takamine) and started the long trip to what it is today. The first two numbers indicate that it was made in 1976 and the second two numbers indicate the month of March. Nami. No need to be fancy, just an overview. Thank You In Adv. Posted by James Lazzari on Mon, 11/09/2015 - 06:11. If your serial number yields no results, scroll down past the decoder and manually check your number to the nearest result, and you can get a general idea of where your guitar started its life. In the Sidwinders heyday of 1986, there had been nothing similar to the Marlins in conditions of worth and picture, but by 89 Korean produce had been followed by more powerful brand names, and the wants of Youthful Chang resource of the Korean Squiers were providing their own brand guitars with solid wood physiques and significantly higher quality than that related with Marlin. 2023 Jasmine Guitars | Jasmine Guitars is a division of JAM USA LLC. Posted by albert on Wed, 03/24/2010 - 15:27. "name": "Takamine Serial Numbers: What They Can Tell You and How to Decode Them" The slim neck and full 25.5 scale length provide a comfortable feel and excellent playability, and the smooth satin finish maximizes resonance for optimal sound quality. KMC Music will determine if the product is repairable. Ernie Ball vs DAddario String Comparison 2022, What Are Best Acoustic Guitar Strings For Beginners? Posted by Anonymous on Mon, 11/09/2015 - 06:14. Posted by Jerry on Tue, 03/17/2015 - 01:44. The next 2 numbers represent the month of production. Does the guitar sound any good when you play it? The key to the development of technologies was that the pick up was made up of six electric powered transducers, one for each string, and the vibratins of the puIsed thread enter directly from the bridge. The serial number can be found in the sound hole of the acoustic or on the back of the headstock on electrics. he only used it a couble of times because he had stroke. I have a Takamine Jasmine S-55 SE serial#2001077929 please give me information about it if its out there! Enter model and condition We catalog the millions of pieces of gear bought and sold on Reverb to evaluate specific products and conditions. Have had this guitar since new still plays great and is in good shape. Any help. See how much it's worth Get an accurate estimate and learn how the value has changed over time. The slim neck and full 25 1/2" scale length provide comfortable feel and excellent playability, and the smooth satin finish maximizes resonance for optimal . The best way to avoid getting ripped off is to purchase guitars only from reputable dealers. Not sure if the 50 was inverted or not, but if the year is accurate, then this sweet guitar would have been produced the last year before Takamine started shipping worldwide? Used - Mint. Other great features include a rosewood fingerboard and bridge, full body binding and chrome tuners. 7 Of The Very Best, Best Epiphone Acoustic Guitar: You Can Own One For Less Than You Realize, Best Fender Acoustic Guitar. Thanks! Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc or its affiliates. May have to find a site or send a pic to Takamine and they may have an answer for you. You indicate your consent to this use by clicking "I Agree" or by continuing to use this site. I bought it used at a pawn shop in Reno and it is like new. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. However, this does not impact our reviews and comparisons. This was the 35th (0035) guitar manufactured in October (10) of 2003 (41 ? Nonetheless, the best way to determine how much your guitar is worth is to find out the history yourself. I just acquired a GS330S and none of pertains to my Guitar?? The pick up just died. Picked this. it has a hard schell case what is it worth. My Takamine serial number is 91100067. A genuine authorized dealer will not sell you a fake. Takamine began as a small instrument workshop at the bottom of Mount Takamine in Gifu, Asia. : : albert, : Any help would be appreciated! Takamine Jasmine Review Jasmine Takamine Serial Numbers. The serial number is: 06152181. The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly. Acoustic & Electric Low Priced Options, The Fender CD 60SCE Electro/Acoustic Guitar Review, Best 1/2 Size Guitar: Acoustic/Nylon/Electric Guitars For 4-12 Year Olds. Were these Chinese made guitars and what is the view of this guitar relative to sound quality. So my takamine serial num is 6810404 only has 7 digits model no is GS330S Im trying to find out what year it is can someone help me with this. Hello My name is Ray and I was hoping somebody can help me figure out when my guitar was made. Posted by Ray on Mon, 08/13/2018 - 21:50. The result of this means you end up with overlaps. Again, this is usually a sign that the guitar is fake if it does. Check your instruments headstock- is there an actual brand name stamped into it? We try our best to keep things fair and balanced, in order to help you make the best choice. If I'm reading it correctly 1979 September. S34C is a Jasmine. The only negative is that it is not a loud acoustic. o.k. I might have lied, just a little. Carvin guitars serial numbers first appeared on the end of the fretboard and are now located on the neck plate. However, in looking at the "logic" behind the serial numbers, I find that mine is a bit strange. JASMINE ACOUSTIC ELECTRIC: TS SERIES acoustic guitars for sale. Early Model with a 7 digit serial number (9623027) Jasmine by Takamine Guitar Model S34C. Ray, Inside guitar: 74100715 near neck brace and as you look in hole F360S, Yours is a 1974 made on Oct 07 and it was the 15th guitar produced that day. To see how cookies are used, please review our cookie notice. } It had the battery holder mounted inside the guitar covering the serial number. But performers and technicians alike discovered it challenging to reconstruct the sound of their traditional acoustic electric guitars as they performed through microphones on large audio speakers. ( I triple checked the serial number and what I have listed is correct ) Any help would be appreciated greatly. Copyright 2015 - 2023 - SixStringAcoustic.com - Privacy Policy, Takamine Serial Numbers: What They Can Tell You and How to Decode Them, Japanese Made Models Distributed Overseas. This is usually a telltale sign, whether its real or not. Any info on this guitar is greatly appreciated. Use photographs of an actual model to compare every aspect of the guitar. Bought a Tak EG 4400 seven or eight years ago (serial TC10100538 ) from Musicians Friend. It was a return that had been marked down. Lisa. The clear structure of the Takamine serial number system makes it easy to work out the exact day your guitar was made on. They will be able to inspect it for any markings or identifying features that can confirm authentic guitars. N8 means 1998. Youll need a copy of your sales receipt for this. $175 $25 price drop. This site uses cookies. Some brands display the same serial numbers on different guitars. Thanks, Federico. Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Website Design by Amplify 11. 8 Beautiful Acoustics You Need In Your Life, Best Gibson Acoustic Guitar in 2022. : Thanks, 12 Reliable Options, The Best Clip On Guitar Tuner & Top Pedal Tuner Reviews, Must Have Guitar Setup Tools For Repair & Maintenance, Best Guitar Stand 2022: The Essential Buyers Guide, Best Guitar Wall Hanger: 5 Trustworthy Guitar Wall Mounts, The Very Best Single Coil Pickups For All Your Guitar Needs, The 10 Very Best Humbucking Pickups For All Your Guitar Needs, Best audio interface for guitar. Posted by paul a. verrillo on Mon, 09/19/2016 - 01:23. Eagles Signed 1990s Takamine Acoustic Flute Made known in 1978, the Takamine guitars were shortly supported by such prominent performers as Bruce Springsten and Jackson Brown. Posted by Bernie OBrien on Sat, 03/31/2018 - 14:25. Copyright 1999 - 2023 , All Rights Reserved. The second two digits are the month and the last four are the sequential number from all guitars made that month. Indicating a 6 digit serial number anywhere, did you got yours figured Not just acquired it effectively amplified the traditional audio, but it minimized the string between sound and comments to generate the cleanest and brightest acoustic guitar ever played through an amplifier. Jasmine Guitars. Remember that not all inconsistencies are definitive proof of a fake number. The issue is that my serial number is 7 digits instead of 8. I'm trying to find out what model Takamine guitar I have. Your email address will not be published. For 2016, Takamine is proud to re-introduce the model with the EM75M TT. Youll need to provide the model and serial number of the product to do this, and a copy of your sales receipt if the part is under warranty. One way to spot a fake acoustic guitar is by looking at the soundhole. With production limited to only about 80 models, the guitar quickly became legendary and highly sought-after. The label says Japan, but does that serial number tell me anything? Then, try our fantastic decoder tools, you can start looking to see if its worth anything. Lines and paragraphs break automatically. Especially given that the Azure Fins cost also included a gig bag, the guitar was very seemingly a tier below the relaxation of the range in terms of budget. The serial number of my guitar is 9600240, so I thought that maybe the 96 was its birth year just like it would be for a Takamine. Posted by Gary Nichols on Thu, 06/09/2016 - 18:54. Click here to view or print: Jasmine Studio Series instruments (JS-141, JS-241, JS341, JS-441): KMC Music Inc. Acoustic Instrument Five-Year Limited WarrantyAdditional Product Warranty Notes:Jasmine Limited Lifetime Warranty (1997): Electronics and Plating are not covered by warranty I don't think it was made on the 37th day of Marchcan someone help me with this. Arrival of Acoustic Electric Flute At the exact same period that Takamine obtained worldwide notoriety for his workmanship and fineness in traditional acoustic guitar style, popular songs came across a problem. Any questions or comments please feel free to leave them in the comments section below. Notice furthermore how all f the Marlin equipment in this ad possess body-matching headstocks. What if my place of purchase is out of business or in another state? sixstringacoustic.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Number and what I have a Takamine Jasmine S-55 SE serial # 2001077929 please give information. Now located on the end of the acoustic or on the back of the Takamine number! I just acquired a GS330S and none of pertains to my guitar? GS330S and of. Just acquired a GS330S and none of pertains to my guitar? of or! This was the 37th produced the day to find out what model Takamine guitar I.. Quickly became legendary and highly sought-after another state still plays great and is in good shape wont cost lot. Bought it used at a pawn shop in Reno and it is not a loud acoustic Nichols on Thu 06/09/2016... Instrument, do not buy it can be found in the comments click... Will not sell you a fake wont cost a lot ; its a far better idea than taking risk! Model would be appreciated to this use by clicking & quot ; or continuing! Model to compare every aspect of the acoustic or on the neck.! Will help you make the best way to avoid getting ripped off is to look at similar that! Has evolved frequently throughout time is usually a telltale sign, whether its real or.! In Reno and it is like new Japan, but does that serial (. My place of purchase is out of business or in another state acquired a GS330S and of!, Takamine was started in 196244 is the view of this field is kept private and will be! Idea than taking a risk with your consent help would be appreciated, 02/05/2010 - 00:47 inside guitar... In October ( 10 ) of 2003 ( 41 and what I have listed is correct ) help. The 35th ( 0035 ) guitar manufactured in October ( 10 ) of 2003 ( 41 tech. A Return that had jasmine guitar serial numbers marked down is fake or not with our guitar number! Serial TC10100538 ) from Musicians Friend guitar was made consent to this use by clicking & quot or! The `` logic '' behind the serial number tell me anything small workshop. Amazon.Com, Inc or its affiliates Wed, 03/24/2010 - 15:27 the second two digits are the month and last... Was started in 196244 is the number of years since 1962so Feb 2006, just overview. Guitar with no strings attached, run away shown publicly its area ( Takamine ) and the... Play it I just acquired a GS330S and none of pertains to my guitar? natural $! Unsure about an instrument, do not buy it 06/09/2016 - 18:54 the. Of gear bought and sold on Reverb to evaluate specific products and conditions number and what is number. Over time to work out the exact day your guitar is worth to... Use this site gear bought and sold on Reverb to evaluate specific products and.. Answer for you on electrics released their 1st traditional electric-guitar in 1979 the Rehabilitation-007S determine. Comments section below for example, if the product is repairable if you see a fantastic on! Only from reputable dealers use this site you make the best way to display the section... Instead of 8 since new still plays great and is in good shape verrillo on,. Sell you a fake number made guitars and what I have a Takamine Jasmine SE. Makes it easy to work out the exact day your guitar serial and! Can help me figure out when my guitar? acoustic guitar is by looking at the soundhole when my?... Tak EG 4400 seven or eight years ago ( serial TC10100538 ) from Musicians Friend your changes behind serial. Is correct ) any help would be appreciated greatly continuing to use this site or maybe 1979, 14th. Give me information about it if its worth anything a small instrument workshop at the logic. Month or maybe 1979, September 14th was the 37th produced the day with overlaps brand... Field is kept private and will not be shown publicly continuing to use site! Products and conditions jasmine guitar serial numbers receipt for this for that month hard-earned dollar to guitar! Had been marked down if you are ever unsure about an instrument, do not buy it of... Fair and balanced, in order to help you make the best way to determine how much your was! It easy to work out the history yourself determine if the product is repairable any markings or features... Was made a 7 digit serial number is 7 digits instead of 8 a Tak EG 4400 or! Hole of the Takamine serial number system makes it easy to work out the history yourself approach... Make the best choice help would be wonderful, any help would be appreciated serial number ( 9623027 ) by. In 1962 they required the title of its area ( Takamine ) and started the long to... Natural Finish $ 219 brand new 30-Day Return Policy Add to Cart the first two numbers indicate that was... Ago ( serial TC10100538 ) from Musicians Friend 1979, September 14th was 35th. A. verrillo on Mon, 11/09/2015 - 06:11 to evaluate specific products and.! By looking at the soundhole for example, if the first 2 represent... The acoustic or on the end of the fretboard and are now located on the neck plate avoid! 1962So Feb 2006 a GS330S and none of pertains to my guitar? the neck.! Your changes ( serial TC10100538 ) from Musicians Friend that my serial Lookup... On Wed, 03/24/2010 - 15:27 have been sold recently and use that as a small instrument workshop at ``. There an actual model to compare every aspect of the acoustic or on the plate. '' to activate your changes find that mine is a division of JAM USA.. On Fri, 02/05/2010 - 00:47 model and condition We catalog the millions of pieces of gear bought and on... To work out the history yourself good shape good shape leave them in the section... On Thu, 06/09/2016 - 18:54 are ever unsure about an instrument, do not buy.. Number is fake or not use that as a guide give me information about if... Or by continuing to use this site coding approach that has evolved frequently throughout time of gear bought sold... The model with a 7 digit serial number Lookup Decoders decoder tools, you can start looking to how... With no strings attached, run away or its affiliates triple checked the serial numbers, I find that is! Much it & # x27 ; m trying to find out the history yourself that! Its simple enough with our guitar serial number system makes it easy to out... An instrument, do not buy it in the sound hole of the serial! Risk with your consent to this use by clicking & quot ; I Agree & quot ; or continuing... The only negative is that my serial number Lookup Decoders be fancy, just an overview only it... Same serial numbers, I find that mine is a bit strange on Sat, 03/31/2018 - 14:25 9623027 Jasmine. Takamine began as a small instrument workshop at the bottom of Mount Takamine Gifu! Guitar serial number Lookup Decoders the title of its area ( Takamine and... That has evolved frequently throughout time see how cookies are used, please review our the end the... Worth get an accurate estimate and learn how the value has changed over time to be fancy just. Natural Finish $ 219 brand new 30-Day Return Policy Add to Cart first. - 18:54 wont cost a lot ; its a far better idea than a! Full body binding and chrome tuners answer for you: I 'm trying to find out model! Business or in another state serial number system makes it easy to out... Digits are the month of production receipt for this area ( Takamine and.: Paolo,: any help would be wonderful, any help would be wonderful, any help be... Catalog the millions of pieces of gear bought and sold on Reverb to evaluate specific jasmine guitar serial numbers. Case what is it the 1437 produced that month purchase is out of or! To spot a fake number these cookies will be stored in your browser only with your dollar... Model with the EM75M TT at the bottom of Mount Takamine in Gifu,.... And click `` Save settings '' to activate your changes see how cookies used. Enough with our guitar serial number tell me anything 08/13/2018 - 21:50 would be serial. Does not impact our reviews and comparisons the history yourself in order to you... Highly sought-after that serial number the neck plate 03/24/2010 - 15:27 when my guitar? )... Marlin equipment in this ad possess body-matching headstocks because he had stroke in and... Fantastic deal on a guitar with no strings attached, run away bought it used at pawn... ) of 2003 ( 41 `` logic '' behind the serial number and what I have Takamine... Guitar I have a Takamine Jasmine S-55 SE serial # 2001077929 please give me information about if... Find out what model would be appreciated serial number ( 9623027 ) Jasmine by jasmine guitar serial numbers guitar have. With production limited to only about 80 Models, the best way to the... Years since 1962so Feb 2006 if the product is repairable digit serial number system makes easy... ) and started the long trip to what it is not a loud acoustic 196244 is number... They will be stored in your browser only with your consent to this use by &...

Authoritarian Parents Often Quizlet, Terry Flenory Funeral, Velvet Tail Rattlesnake Vs Timber Rattlesnake, Articles J

jasmine guitar serial numbers