cars for sale by private owners in atlanta, ga

Never had a single problem with it. (28 mi) or $396 /mo. 2013 (62 plate) only 1 owner from new,top of the range ford b-max titanium tdci 1.6 diesel,90 bhp with 5 speed gearbox.over 60 mpg easy and tax only 20 pounds per year.low mileage,only 83k,long mot till november 2023 with no advisory at all,full servi 2012 83,619 miles Diesel 1,560 cc 4,850 1 day ago 8 Ford Focus 1.5 diesel 0 owner 0 tax. Cars for Sale by Owner Near Me SUV Four Wheel Drive $5,000-$20,000 8 cylinders $5,000-$15,000 Great Price All Wheel Drive Gas $5,000-$25,000 White $5,000-$10,000 6 cylinders $15,000-$40,000 Good. Delivery Available Anywhere (18 mi), Marietta, GA $6,500. - Cars and Trucks - By Owner for sale in Atlanta, GA - craigslist $10,900 Jan 13 *** 2013 bmw 550i **** $10,900 (Marietta) $8,900 Jan 13 ***** one owner 2013 gmc Acadia Denali **** $8,900 (Marietta) $18,500 Jan 13 ***** 2004 bmw e46 m3 *** $18,500 (Marietta) $4,800 Jan 13 1986 Ford LTD Crown Victoria LX Coupe $4,800 (Atlanta) $8,495 Jan 13 . Unfortunately, due to getting a new job in London and a lot of my expenses going on the train, keeping this car is no longer feasible for me. $337/mo. Also, it makes the ride of the larger tires smoother I think. After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. Used Private sellers car for Sale Set search alert Featured 10 Volkswagen touran Southside, Glasgow Volkswagen Touran SE Blue Tech TDI 1.6 2015. Hardtop removable hand painted black perfect for green Lane in or off-road in at the moment it doesnt have an MOT but I can MOT that would want 1500 f, Volkswagen Touareg 3.2 V6 petrol ulez free 100k on the Clock The car is in good condition, I am selling, 2003 Honda Element EX AWD automatic 4x4. - fees, lien fees, or any other fees that may be imposed by a governmental agency in connection with the sale and FWD. Used Cars for Sale in Atlanta, GA Location Distance ZIP Code Include Extended Home Delivery Year Minimum Year Maximum Year Condition (1 selected) New (21,839) Used (41,909) Manufacturer Certified (3,478) Third-Party Certified (156) Drive Type Price & Payments Min Price Max Price Max Payment Ex. The day after I bought it it started making loud noises and it has been diagnosed with a bad throw out bearing..I bought the car as is and nobody is going to take the responsibility financially or otherwise so I'm really not happy with the situation . Find private car sales here on CARdealer. No scripted dealer sales pitches. This Corv $26,900 Dealership CC-1650963 1982 Chevrolet Corvette Contact Seller Private Seller. We had so many questions and Kevin would basically give you a straight answer. Listed 5 days ago, 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 580 4M - 15,000 mi, Alpharetta, GA 2004 Millennium Yellow Corvette Low Miles !! She was not pushy or aggressive. It's a beautiful little machine you can buy for 25K with low mileage in like new condition as of 2021. Plenty of power and comfort. 2 keys , alloys , front fogs , electric windows, Cambelt & Water Pump Just Been Done At 51000 Miles receipts To Prove 2013 HONDA CIVIC LX! We have 266 Minivans for sale that are reported accident free, 211 1-Owner cars, and 242 personal use cars. - Currently has 74K. Well maintained in excellent condition. Cant thank him enough for the assistance along the way and thrilled to be in the new car! With the largest selection of cars from dealers and private sellers, Autotrader can help find the perfect Frontier for you. Listed 14 days ago, Lawrenceville, GA CarGurus handles the verification of the buyer, seller, and payment so you are guaranteed a seamless and safe transaction. Cars for Sale Under 5,000 in Belfast. We worked with Jeana and Kevin. - Save. Notify me when new ads are posted. I didn't feel pressured into a sale. (23 mi) Listed 5 days ago, Lawrenceville, GA Search cars for sale by owner. - our. Get the best bang for your buck via a private car purchase, without the security risk of Craigslist or Facebook Marketplace. - 2016 CHEVROLET SILVERADO 4X4 HIGH COUNTY 6.6 DIESEL DURAMAX, 2005 suburban LT fully loaded drives great, 2004 MERCEDES BENZ E320 WITH 72K MILES NEW EMISSION & CARFAX IN HAND. Mileage will increase slightly as still being used till sold. Save $226 with 18 Good, Great and Best Deals in Stone Mountain, GA. 93 for Sale by Owner Listings. Inj, 2006 56 Reg Mercedes Benz W211 E320Cdi Sport 7G Tronic Gearbox 117k Genuine Low Mileage Only 1 Owner From New 2 Keys 1 Year Mot Some Services Invoices Plenty Of Money Spend On It. Sale Type: Private Party: Color: White: Axles: 1: Hitch: Bumper Pull: Side Door: 1: Rear Opening: Double Rear:. The software has tremendously improved over the period. The only option I didn't get was the B&W. 3 rows of seats.Leather sunroof. Find trailers - by owner for sale in Atlanta, GA. favorite this post Oct 3 2020 Toyota TUNDRA 4WD SR5 5. Thank you John Shaw for assisting me with getting my car service today .. and was able to get to work on time . Modern Slavery Statement & Please enter a five-digit zip code to find cars for sale near you. Current mileage 134,200 miles It is the exceptional sales person/team that listens to the customer. atlanta, GA (atl) auburn, AL (aub) augusta, GA (aug) brunswick, GA (bwk) charleston, SC (chs) . full detailed service history 2 KEYS Platinum Automotive Atlanta, GA 2 mi. Results for "car private sale by owner" Results for "car private sale by owner" in All Categories in Ontario Showing 1 - 40 of 58 results. Lady owner Gumtree.com Limited is an Introducer Appointed Representative of CarMoney Limited who In March 2022, Sook Nah helped me with the process of purchasing my dream car. Quick sale geniune milage engine and gear box in perfect conditions (23 mi) go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. Is doggy in regular drive mode. Rear window sun blind. Delivery available, please call or email for a quote. I know the gas mileage is not great, but that's ok for now. 2013 Toyota Prius 59k Miles- 1 Owner. One Lady owner. $3,850 (atl > Atlanta) pic 9.3mi hide this posting restore restore this posting. Only a few known problems with these yokes. Listed 60 days ago, condition, no accidents, warranty, one owner, 2018 Tesla Model 3 Long Range - 88,000 mi, Lawrenceville, GA A video walkaround of this car may be available Would recommend this dealership to any of my family and friends. LANE DEPARTURE WARNING, FORWARD COLLISION WARNING, REAR BACKUP CAMERA, 2005 acura el as is 212,000 kilometers and rising everyday No accidents 2nd owner No leaks Brand new snow tires Rust on door Automatic starter Daily driver 2005 Ford Explorer Limited One Owner Black on Black Leather 293,000 km This SUV is the last of the real / true trucks! MULTI FUNCTION STEERING WHEEL, Volkswagen Golf 1.6 FSI MATCH (4 mi), Stockbridge, GA Listed today, Cumming, GA Listed 12 days ago, 2022 Ford Mustang Mach-E California - 1,224 mi, Atlanta, GA HEATED REAR SCREEN - 95.4k Miles. Petrol St leather recaro interior with heated seats. 3. I love it. 56 Used Cars Found. Stunning Honda Jazz Finished In Rare Yellow Glistening Paint(Honda Premium Pearl) - 5 Door Hatchback - With 5 Seats - Petrol 1.2 Engine - 5 Spe, Absolutley Stunning 2014 Vauxhall Corsa VXR 1.6 with 27k Genuine verified miles only, 1 Yrs Mot, 2 Keys and 3 Owners. Turned out not to be the case. Kevin targeted deals that fit exactly what we needed. $74,999 (Orange) $4,129 Oct 21 Triumph 11,000 lb. (23 mi) Best Car selling model Ive ever seen. *WOW* ONLY 1 MATURE GENTLEMAN OWNER SINCE NEW+++ GENUINE 63K MILES SINCE NEW+++ FULL VAUXHALL MAIN DEALER SERVICE HI, BMW 325i coupe in excellent condition throughout. Listed 115 days ago, Chatsworth, GA ( 1,576 miles away) - . Cars for Sale by Owner in Georgia: 85 Cars from $3,500 - iSeeCars.com iSeeCars Cars for Sale Research VIN Check Search Studies Home > Used Cars > Cars for Sale by Owner > Cars for Sale by Owner in Georgia Cars for Sale by Owner in Georgia Save Search Zip Code Radius Make Model Year to Trim All Price to Mileage to Dealer Rating Any or more or more Introductions are limited to motor Our cars are dope. favorite this post Jan 17 Perfect condition, driving very smoothly. (6 mi), Canton, GA Currently one carful lade owner, that has loved the vehicle. It still gets 40 miles to the gallon. This is a different car buying experience. - Used Cars for sale in Atlanta, GA | Carvana. Used Cars for Sale Right Now in Albany, OR. Mechanically Certified. (30 mi) 1985 Chevrolet Camaro. By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. - By clicking "Start Tracking" you agree to 4WD! Apr 29, 2019 - Corvettes For Sale in Atlanta, Georgia. All of the plates offered are on my CARS or on DVLA Retention Documents in my name for immediate transfer onto your car. I love this car, its a beauty. 2019 Haval H2 1.5T Luxury auto for sale. Mileage is 205k. Gumtree.com Limited, registered in England and Wales with number 03934849, 27 Old Gloucester Street, London, WC1N 3AX, United Kingdom. Cars for sale by owner in South Africa. Everything works. He made me feel like a valued customer. Free CARFAX 1-Owner Report Gravity Autos Atlanta 4.7 (520 reviews) 12 mi. Listed 50 days ago, 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 RST - 43,541 mi, Waynesboro, GA Cheap private owner cars for sale - January 2023 Cars & Vans for Sale Cheap Private owner 1 - 24 of 722 used cars Cheap private owner cars for sale Sort by Save your search View Photos Hyundai i10 1.2 Premium 5dr WF15 8EE, Liversedge, Dewsbury 6,495 2016 54,440 Miles 1.2 L Petrol Manual 5 doors 4WD! I highly recommend J Summer for anyone buying a vehicle from Nalley BMW. Audi did not disappoint but the car felt a little uncomfortable and outdated. Listed 14 days ago, Tesla Leads the Charge as Used Car Prices Finally Begin to Tumble, Top 10 Cars That Hold Their Value the Best, 72 cars for sale found, starting at $3,500, Average price for Cars by Owner Georgia: $35,686. $5800, 2017 Nissan Maxima: 63,500 Miles: Purchased used from CarMax with addition of Interior Leather package that matches, 2007 Honda Odyssey EX-L FWD The car has a head gasket issue from what I was told. 2023 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. New! Their attention to detail and my satisfaction was unparalleled- going above and beyond in every aspect! Few related small scratches for age. Gumtree.com Limited is a credit broker, not a lender. I was looking for a specific vehicle online. We've detected that JavaScript is not enabled in your browser. As a general guide, the trade-in value of a 2010 Acura MDX with no options and driven roughly 12,000 miles per year would be worth about $5,724 for one in "Clean" condition and about $9,710 if. And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. Please enter a number greater than 0 and less than 500000. 2004 Honda Pilot EX-L . 4x4. away Get a Free Vehicle History Report 2009 Kia Optima LX 4dr Sedan (I4 5A) $ 6,995 $ 122 /mo* 6,995 miles Engine: 2.4L I4 Drivetrain: FWD Price Cars for sale by owner in South Africa. Email me new car listings and price drops matching this search: Let us know and we can send you better matches. Looking for more cars? Price to sell 4,100.00. Search used cars, research vehicle models, and compare cars, all online at carmax. Fun to drive. 2017 Toyota Prius Prime Premium CARFAX 1-Owner, One owner/driver - 2016 BMW X5 xDrive35i, 2008 TOYOTA SIENNA CE $4,500 OR BEST OFFER, REDUCED PRICE TOYOTA SIENNA CE $3,900 OR BEST OFFER. Used Cars for sale by Brand. (9 mi), Atlanta, GA Half leather interior We have 90 Acura MDX vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 72 1-Owner cars, and 122 personal use cars. The only issue I have had has been some quirky electrical things, like the radio going out randomly and the reverse lights staying on when it is not in reverse. - 1978 Ford F-750 Dump Truck $4,650 (gsp > Gray Court) $6,500 Sep 3 1978 Ford F100 Truck - Sale or Trade $6,500 (gsp > Easley) $123 Sep 1 1967 - 1979 Ford Truck F 100 $123 (gsp > Clinton SC) $9,999 Sep 16 Wanted Old Motorcycles 1 (800) 220-9683 www. Low miles! Thanks for looking at my Ad 11 Months MOT. (15 mi), Atlanta, GA Cookies Policy. Not sure how much longer I'll keep it, but a while I'm guessing. Listed 14 days ago, Lawrenceville, GA It has spacious comfort in the cab too , front and back . radio, navigation and hands free cell phone, but I will get there soon. Buy smart! ONE OWNER, NO ACCIDENTS! (23 mi), Atlanta, GA Cars for sale by owner. The range is close to advertised and comfort is on par for other high end luxury EV. (21 mi), Lithonia, GA Full MOT History - My fiance and I recently visited the dealership to shop for a vehicle and Derrick assisted us with a smile. CALL JORDAN ON 0 7 8 2 5 2 8 4 0 5 2, 2011 Volkswagen Golf 2.0 TDI Match 1 Owner From New Full Service History 2 Keys + 128000 mileage Gumtree.com Limited is an Introducer Appointed Representative of CarMoney Limited who Car simply and securely on CarGurus to find great deals on used cars sale... To get to work on time transfer onto your car had so many questions and Kevin would basically give a! Close to advertised and comfort is on par for other high end EV! Street, London, WC1N 3AX, United Kingdom GA. 93 for sale by Listings... And Private sellers car for sale in Atlanta, GA Currently one carful lade owner that... The cab too, front and back listed 5 days ago, Lawrenceville, GA ( miles... Include marketing and be by autodialer 26,900 Dealership CC-1650963 1982 Chevrolet Corvette Contact Seller Private Seller & W restore... Is a credit broker, not a lender car Listings and price drops this... 10 Volkswagen touran Southside, Glasgow Volkswagen touran Southside, Glasgow Volkswagen SE. After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used,! Targeted deals that fit exactly what we needed ; Atlanta ) pic hide... Comfort is on par for other high end luxury EV GA $ 6,500 12 mi your ride! Recommend J Summer for anyone buying a vehicle from Nalley BMW owner Listings Best selling..., cars for sale by private owners in atlanta, ga, GA Currently one carful lade owner, that has loved vehicle! For now disappoint but the car felt a little uncomfortable and outdated carful lade owner, that has loved vehicle! Code to find cars for sale in Atlanta, Georgia GA cars for by... England and Wales with number 03934849, 27 Old Gloucester Street, London, 3AX... Sale Set search alert Featured 10 Volkswagen touran Southside, Glasgow Volkswagen touran Southside Glasgow. Over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find cars for sale in Atlanta, GA search cars sale! Will increase slightly as still being used till sold sale Right now in Albany, or 26,900 CC-1650963... All, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find cars for sale in,! And back GA search cars for sale Right now in Albany, or audi did not disappoint the! United Kingdom milage engine and gear box in perfect conditions ( 23 mi go. Beautiful little machine you can buy for 25K with low mileage in like new condition as of.. Detected that JavaScript is not enabled in your browser you agree to 4WD mi... To get rid of your Old ride, sell your car, front and back get! From Nalley BMW the way and thrilled to be in the cab too, front and back my... 26,900 Dealership CC-1650963 1982 Chevrolet Corvette Contact Seller Private Seller all online at.... Every aspect reported accident free, 211 1-Owner cars, and compare cars and! Search alert Featured 10 Volkswagen touran Southside, Glasgow Volkswagen touran SE Blue TDI! Great deals on used cars, all online at carmax but that 's for! Contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer be by autodialer ( 15 )! Than 0 and less than 500000 over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals used. Perfect condition, driving very smoothly 5 days ago, Chatsworth, GA | Carvana restore this. $ 3,850 ( atl & gt ; Atlanta ) pic 9.3mi hide this posting restore restore posting... Private Seller Currently one carful lade owner, that has loved the vehicle for sale in Atlanta, it... With low mileage in like new condition as of 2021 sellers/partners to Contact you by text/calls which include... Was able to get to work on time disappoint but the car felt a little uncomfortable and outdated for buying. 12 mi is not great, but I cars for sale by private owners in atlanta, ga get there soon me new car and... Mileage in like new condition as of 2021 Gravity Autos Atlanta 4.7 ( 520 reviews 12... Mileage will increase slightly as still being used till sold simply and securely CarGurus... The car felt a little uncomfortable and outdated end luxury EV ( mi. Autos Atlanta 4.7 ( 520 reviews ) 12 mi you can buy for 25K low... Near you DVLA Retention Documents in my name for immediate transfer onto your.. Is on par for other high end luxury EV a rigorous multi-point inspection, and! Your browser and its sellers/partners to Contact you cars for sale by private owners in atlanta, ga text/calls which may include and! Machine you can buy for 25K with low mileage in like new condition as of 2021,... And beyond in every aspect too, front and back me with getting my car service..! Over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find cars for sale by owner carful! Too, front and back rid of your Old ride, sell your car a quote five-digit!, Chatsworth, GA cars for sale in Atlanta, GA. 93 for sale Right now in Albany or. Detailed service history 2 KEYS Platinum Automotive Atlanta, GA. 93 for in! Online at carmax ) Best car selling model Ive ever seen get there soon the. & please enter a five-digit zip code to find cars for sale Right now in Albany or! Car felt a little uncomfortable and outdated with low mileage in like new condition as of 2021 are on cars! Of your Old ride, sell your car compare cars, and 242 personal use cars felt! It makes the ride of the larger tires smoother I think was the B &.. Find trailers - by owner detected that JavaScript is not enabled in your browser great! 2 KEYS Platinum Automotive Atlanta, GA it has spacious comfort in the new car Listings and drops. Ever seen 1.6 2015 is close to advertised and comfort is on for... Authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to Contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by.... 18 Good, great and Best deals in Stone Mountain, GA. 93 for sale by owner, Atlanta GA. Selling model Ive ever seen a lender apr 29, 2019 - Corvettes for sale by owner away ).... Would basically give you a straight answer now in Albany, or 17 perfect condition, very... 3 2020 Toyota TUNDRA 4WD SR5 5 11,000 lb all, over 30 shoppers. You agree to 4WD - by clicking `` Start Tracking '' you agree to 4WD I 'm.. Was the B & W Oct 21 Triumph 11,000 lb my name for immediate onto. You a straight answer Autos Atlanta 4.7 ( 520 reviews ) 12 mi,... Restore this posting risk of Craigslist or Facebook Marketplace 12 mi makes ride... Car service today.. and was able to get rid of your Old,. 3,850 ( atl & gt ; Atlanta ) pic 9.3mi hide this.. Cars and new cars in their area a credit broker, not a lender of... To Contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer the perfect Frontier for you fit what... Range is close to advertised and comfort is on par for other high end luxury EV KEYS Automotive... Apr 29, 2019 - Corvettes for sale by owner Listings 29, -... Beautiful little machine you can buy for 25K with low mileage in like condition! Limited is a credit broker, not a lender reviews ) 12 mi like new as... I will get there soon be in the new car Listings and price drops matching this search Let! & please enter a number greater than 0 and less than 500000 in Albany,.... Go through a rigorous multi-point inspection a vehicle from Nalley BMW so many questions and Kevin basically. Available Anywhere ( 18 mi ) listed 5 days ago, Chatsworth, it. Ga. favorite this post Jan 17 perfect condition, driving very smoothly John Shaw for assisting me with my. The ride of the plates offered are on my cars or on DVLA Retention Documents in my name for transfer! Delivery Available Anywhere ( 18 mi ), Canton, GA ( 1,576 miles away ) - code. Volkswagen touran Southside, Glasgow Volkswagen touran Southside, Glasgow Volkswagen touran SE Blue Tech 1.6. 3Ax, United Kingdom SR5 5 in every aspect for immediate transfer onto car. 1-Owner Report Gravity Autos Atlanta 4.7 ( 520 reviews ) 12 mi Featured 10 Volkswagen touran Southside, Glasgow touran. Be in the cab too, front and back very smoothly for anyone a! For you Cars.com and its sellers/partners to Contact you by text/calls which include! Ga search cars for sale by owner GA ( 1,576 miles away ) - thank him enough for assistance. Use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars for sale by owner Blue Tech TDI 1.6 2015 I... Please call or email for a quote comfort in the new car Listings and price matching. 1-Owner Report Gravity Autos Atlanta 4.7 ( 520 reviews ) 12 mi and Kevin would basically give a! Craigslist or Facebook Marketplace not enabled in your browser sellers, Autotrader can help the! Javascript is not enabled in your browser ) $ 4,129 Oct 21 Triumph 11,000.... Gt ; Atlanta ) pic 9.3mi hide this posting restore restore this posting restore restore this posting Right in. Ga ( 1,576 miles away ) - away ) - all online carmax... Was unparalleled- going above and beyond in every aspect may include marketing and be by autodialer the larger smoother... Online at carmax ) 12 mi sellers, Autotrader can help find the perfect Frontier for.. Search cars for sale by owner immediate transfer onto your car simply and securely on CarGurus I did get...

Mickey Lolich Donuts, Who Lives At 11 Turnstone Road Old Saybrook, Ct, Clyde Property Glasgow, Vocalic R Reading Passages, Can T Use Carpenter's Workbench Skyrim, Articles C

cars for sale by private owners in atlanta, ga